Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Game feels a bit rough around the edges, the loading times in rpg mode are too long and frequent and it's weirdly isolated from the rest of the game besides weapon skins.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm not getting the game as I'm terrible at fighters and don't have a competitive bone in my body most of the time, but man it's fun to watch.

Being bad at fighters is the exact reason to play them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Nomyth posted:

I have tried Gran and he is good but his specials make me feel like an idiot.

Working as intended

Nomyth posted:

Well I haven't been heavy into zoners before, maybe that could be a thing for me. Also what's the difference between Ladiva and Vaseraga's styles?

Ladiva is Zangief, Vaseraga is Potemkin

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

special button specials do less damage and have worse frame data

Really? I don't think the frame data is any different and the only damage differences I know are for Ladiva's 360/720s. Usually it's just the cooldown that's longer.