Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
this year i decided to get into basketball. i read like 4 books about it and started watching my city's NBA team (Blazers). because this season is kind of a bust i'm preparing to get into baseball. just started a book about it, too. what are some sports you like? do you have any takes?

my take is that we gotta open up pro leagues to any/all genders. i just wanna watch people fuckin HOOP at a high level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat

the stunting in basketball is great. people literally dunk on each other and stadiums full of thousands of people completely lose their poo poo (and i am all for it)

sort of an action sport - my sweetheart and i were talking about interesting sports the other night and i hadn't thought about the world rally championship in ages. man i can't believe that stuff isn't bigger in the states, but i guess people would rather watch nascar ... ???

weed cat

competition tetris is loving bananas. love it. i listen to basketball on the radio sometimes but only because i don't feel like giving the NBA a bunch of money. but i'll also go to bars with friends to watch since it's such a visual sport

weed cat

wouldn't mind a pitcher :gizz:

weed cat

i watched the NBA all-star contests tonight - missed the first part but caught the 3 pt contest and the dunk contest. they said, let there be dunks, and there were dunks, and they were jams. I have no strong feelings about Aaron Gordon's performance or his one-point loss to Derrick Jones Jr.