Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

You have several options:

• Give it to your parents and such
  • Meticulously date each one and get some filing cabinets
  • Try to sell it?
  • Throw most of it out when no one is looking

But seriously, the result is not the point of children's drawings, it's the process plus hopefully the joy of giving that counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

El Mero Mero posted:

we’ve got one set of grandparents who are old and keep promising things and then delivering 1/3rd of what they promise, leaving us in the lurch. They’re like we’ll babysit two days and then we book a hotel for a wedding and they let us know the day before they can only do 1 because babysitting is so hard and then we have to scramble to fill the gap last second.

the question is how are they still alive. your spouse didnt kill them?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my daughters new favorite activity is dropping her food on the floor and saying "uh oh! bye bye!" its very cute also too messy.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

lobster shirt posted:

my daughters new favorite activity is dropping her food on the floor and saying "uh oh! bye bye!" its very cute also too messy.

Get a dog

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

When we feed the baby anywhere other than our house I have the bad habit of just leaving food on the floor because I'm used to our dog cleaning it up

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

my cat will eat food on the ground lol, like any random crumb of whatever

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have never fed my cats people food and i don't think they are aware that it's edible

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

lobster shirt posted:

i have never fed my cats people food and i don't think they are aware that it's edible

hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

cinci goons, we’re coming for a long weekend in a few weeks. are the zoo, aquarium in KY, and science center all worth going to?