Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

whoa that's awesome

i just find things like this

is that.... dickbutt??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Another Bill posted:

We took Minecradt away from our kids. They play an hour or two of video games a day, but for some reason Minecraft makes them act especially lovely afterwards.

I've got them set up playing The Sims and Stardew Valley and everything is cool but throw an hour of Minecraft in the mix and spend the rest of the day acting like toddlers. Anyone else notice this poo poo?

minecraft is crack for kids. they are basically experiencing withdrawal

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Taima posted:

I'm no expert but cspam does not feel like an appropriate place to have a parent thread.

I have absolutely no dog in this fight for the record, but also don't understand why someone woke up and was like "you know what C-Spam needs? A parent thread!"

There's a very good and very active parenting thread in A/T for example without any of the conflict and negativity/viewpoints of the average poster that comes here.

what a weird thing to say about a thread that has been going on for months

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

honest question, why care at all? feels trying to fend off an incoming tsunami with a bucket