Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

do they have any books about January 6th I can use to educate my 10 month old son?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

I am currently tasked with keeping our newborn awake for her imminent newborn shoot. I'm jiggling her, I'm jostling her, I'm hassling her. My child will steal her sleep in the moments in between. She just shat in my lap as I typed this.

ours poo poo during the photoshoot on their blankets that they use to wrap the baby in because a diaper is too bulky for pictures. they said it happens all the time (i'm sure it does) and cleaned it up themselves.

hope your kid shits on their stuff.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I put on Trash Truck for my kid because I want the screen time. Good show.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Fleetwood posted:

my kid is watching a youtube livestream of rick astley play roblox

link

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Diablo 4 edition that comes with the battle pass

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Swaddle that fucker up and enjoy

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Anyone had their kids tear duct probed? My son had a crusty eye off and on until he was 1. Now it's almost all cleared up but sometimes you can see extra tears hanging around or a small crusty in the corner of the eye.

I think I got roped into this procedure cause it was so bad when he was younger. Now that it's not really a problem unless you really try to look at it I'm wondering if we should just consider it too elective and not do it since it involves anesthesia. Gonna air this out at the pre op appointment Monday

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

we signed up the toddler to do soccer shots, i hope he has fun!!! more than that i hope it exhausts him lol

I hope he absolutely dunks on all the other kids there and starts giving autographs

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

My son is almost 2 and hasn't had a haircut. He looks bad rear end. gently caress the haters

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Greg Legg posted:

Our kids have been watching a thing called Danny Go on youtube. They like to dance to it before we get ready for school. Honestly, all of the songs are really loving good. Highly recommend.

Danny Go owns. My favorites are when he clearly uses some 3d model only because it's in some library of free assets. Couple times the end of his song has a gigantic Pig or Squirrel with a jarring half life 2 quality.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

2 year old really wanted my seltzer water so I filled up his cup and watched him take a big swig and open his mouth in horror as it all dripped out

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

my son loves to demand to be tickled, then yell stop stop, then say do it again

deranged

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

Because it's a modern operation the daycare sends us photos of the kid looking absolutely miserable every 15 minutes or so just to make sure we know

lmao

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

my kid lifts up my shirt and says BELLY

edit: it's not even that big.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Brag about your kids every chance. It is a fun activity.

My kid is so smart

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Dreylad posted:

my daughter has been sleeping consistently since 5.5 months. post-bath bedtime routine is 10 minutes and she gets herself to sleep. she's never had any issues with naps.

Same. It's skill.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

making GBS threads like a rabbit to get the equivalent of a fun size package of m&ms

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Today my son is 2 and I celebrated by trying to swaddle him. Miss those days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Does the show Trash Truck take place in the real world and the Trash Truck, Walter, and Donny characters are Hank's imaginary friends or is this some absurd world where Trash Truck, Walter, and Donny are real?