Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Is anyone else's baby a weird rereg of a different baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My kid finally has a girl her own age in daycare too and she calls her "my best friend," and today when we got to daycare the girl was waiving her down to come over and play :3:

Prior to this my daughter would opine sadly about not having any friends at daycare. She used to be friends with a bunch of boys (who she claims to have married), but they all aged out and went to pre-k.

Thank you, based toddler.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Elissimpark posted:

Not infected, but blessed.

*high church chant*
Take me to the doll house.

Honestly the crafts song is a loving bop

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I pawned our kid off on my in-laws for two nights so we could go see a concert :evilbuddy:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

*daughter stuffs both legs into one underwear hole, stumbles around, falls off the bed* I'm so fancy!!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

silvergoose posted:

Getting strong fancy Nancy energy here

I had to Google this, we somehow missed this particular Disney show...but, yes.

I bet she'd like it. My daughter has red hair, too.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

kecske posted:

kids bedtime story of choice - a pamphlet

The sequel, rare fish diseases, is a wild ride

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I discovered my daughter loves "we will rock you" by Queen. She says they listen to it at daycare(???) She likes the "mud on the face" line, and she plays air guitar with the solo. I am extremely proud.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

My kid said the doctor told her she needs to eat ham. Fuckin quack!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Quote this if you had a tea party this morning

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I love weird new toddler language as they pick things up.

My daughter, screaming and crying while we put her shoes on this morning:

FOR REAL?? FOR REAL??
:qqsay:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

drat she skipped straight ahead to teenager

I'm not ready for that. Stay cute for a while longer, please.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

had a 10th birthday party for my kid. got him a Kindle paperwhite.

one of his friends gave him a semiautomatic nerf rifle and I cannot understand wtf his parents were thinking. it's a gigantic gun that breaks down into three pieces like im training an assassin or some poo poo.

I feel like I loved super soakers at that age

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Gentlemen, there is a Kindergarten Gap

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pick your fighter:
Phone alert: Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Phone alert: your daughter has started a nap

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Love to check out summer camps and worry that my kid is falling behind in brand development.

The sports ball is called poop, the board is called poop. The brand is called poop TM

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I waffled a dad connection yesterday. Met a neat little family at the playground who got along well with my four year old, but didn't exchange any kind of contact info. Dammit, we were having a nice chat while our kids were playing train robbers. Rip

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Without my father in law babysitting, how would my toddler get any YouTube education on world war 2, trains, or classic cars? poo poo, sometimes the same video has all three!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

For the sensory impaired parent or babysitter I recommend the Blowouts Only brand diap.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

brugroffil posted:

Just very grateful to be out of the diaper phase entirely.

:blessed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hmm.