Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd

by VideoGames
I fuckin love Emo

My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Thursday, The Used, Dashboard Confessional, The Early November,
Sunny Day Real Estate, The Get Up Kids, Saves The Day, Coheed & Cambria, The Alkaline Trio, Blink 182...

not all of these bands are Emo bands, but all these bands HAVE released an Emo record. incredible.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd

by VideoGames
anyone who argues that coheed is bad is a bigger loser than anyone who listens to coheed

like honestly what other band can make no sense sound so catchy

MAN YOUR BATTLE STAAAAAAAAAYYYEEEEEEESTIONS

----------------

Bust Rodd

by VideoGames
the best thing about Emo is going to shows and working out your bullshit in the pit, and the BEST is when there are like football players or other huge dudes to mosh with and everyone is curt and respectful and everyone always helps the skinny twerps and the tiny girls get back up on their feet so no one gets hurt :unsmith:

one time I went to go see Thursday in Allentown, PA and the mosh was amazing and afterwards these two huge bros came up and got my email and we coordinated two other shows to go to just to mosh together again.

community

----------------