Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Xaris posted:

I'm beginning to realize just how utterly abysmal security I have. I've got most everything stored in Chrome passwords, which is probably really loving stupid because I'm pretty sure they aren't encrypted at all and in "the cloud". I really do like the convenience of chrome suggesting highly complex passwords, remembering and pullIng them out. Does 1pass do that? And I don't use 2FA except on Steam and a few other sites, so I should probably set that up on everything I can. I guess Authy is the go-to for 2fa?

1Password can do that and also 2FA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Poopernickel posted:

boy howdy, I sure do love centralizing my passwords in one cloud database accessed by closed-source software, provided by for-profit companies who would definitely not gently caress me over if they got paid enough

hoo boy

this but ironically