Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I thought it said "Bash Hash" :shrug: who even knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Should have used a clearer font.

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please

Burt Sexual posted:

Employment options seem limited

Why would you think that

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Okay, this guy owns

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I see your pussy eater and raise you:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The_Continental posted:

I see your pussy eater and raise you:

:perfect:

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013

itry posted:

The mention of face tattoos reminds me of this dapper guy;

Those kinds of tattoos are Maori traditional tattoos and having it on the face denotes a very high ranking member of a Maori community. Australians/kiwis don't gently caress with those kinds of face tribal tattoos because it'll more likely ruin your life as bad, if not worse than having a dick tattoo'd on your face if you're a white or Asian kid.

It's perhaps some of the most socially accepted tattooing if you're not culturally appropriating, because even the army which generally forbids visible tatts will make an exemption for these. Hence why this gentlemen in the photo probably isn't some Percocet popping, rapper wannabee criminal, but rather likely a highly respected member of New Zealander community.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
This guy, on the other hand....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bling bling bilal posted:

Those kinds of tattoos are Maori traditional tattoos and having it on the face denotes a very high ranking member of a Maori community. Australians/kiwis don't gently caress with those kinds of face tribal tattoos because it'll more likely ruin your life as bad, if not worse than having a dick tattoo'd on your face if you're a white or Asian kid.

It's perhaps some of the most socially accepted tattooing if you're not culturally appropriating, because even the army which generally forbids visible tatts will make an exemption for these. Hence why this gentlemen in the photo probably isn't some Percocet popping, rapper wannabee criminal, but rather likely a highly respected member of New Zealander community.

Their women get hilarious chin tattoos that look like cartoon barf, it rules

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I say this as someone considering getting her fingers done: I’m far too indecisive and spend way too much on makeup to get my face done.

Might get some poo poo on my eyebrows but even then that’s a hard maybe

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I was aware of the origin of his tattoos. But nicely put.

tardwrangler posted:

This guy, on the other hand....

Is this a real tattoo or something from a tv series? Because... wow

itry fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 17, 2020

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

teen witch posted:

Might get some poo poo on my eyebrows but even then that’s a hard maybe

Like as in, shave your eyebrow and tattoo something where it used to be?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Does this count as a face tattoo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiFoMqF02a0

It's a tattoo. And it's on their faces.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
My mother made me promise no neck or face tats until Grandma dies. She’s 89 years old and goes to Yoga every day.

That said I’ll definitely be waiting until I own my own business and never have to sit through an interview ever again. I want to completely destroy my body with weird art and become offputting in social situations, sure, but I’m not stupid.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Bust Rodd posted:

I want to completely destroy my body with weird art and become offputting in social situations...

That's the spirit

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Bust Rodd posted:

My mother made me promise no neck or face tats until Grandma dies. She’s 89 years old and goes to Yoga every day.

Could you compromise by getting “I ❤️ grandma” on your face?

Some of the smaller ones on the cheek or around the ear I’ve seen aren’t so bad but getting a huge word on the forehead is next level insane.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
No, I have little diamonds on my toes and my fingers and I want to get the same ones near my mouth, but only wear my mustache and beard grow, so they’ll be covered up 90% of the time.

The much bigger issue will be the gigantic Death’s Head Scarab I’m getting on my throat with my parents names spelled out in the wing’s veins.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Bust Rodd posted:

No, I have little diamonds on my toes and my fingers and I want to get the same ones near my mouth, but only wear my mustache and beard grow, so they’ll be covered up 90% of the time.

The much bigger issue will be the gigantic Death’s Head Scarab I’m getting on my throat with my parents names spelled out in the wing’s veins.

I've spent too long on these forums to know if you're being serious or not but I genuinely think this all sounds cool.

At least you'll have the rest of your grandma's life to think it over. That's one of biggest problems though, I think too much and before I realize a decade has passed and I haven't put any money aside for tattoos/now I'm old.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Like as in, shave your eyebrow and tattoo something where it used to be?

Microblading, though I wish I could do that and not have it look like a bad Klaus Nomi impersonator

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

teen witch posted:

Microblading, though I wish I could do that and not have it look like a bad Klaus Nomi impersonator

Doesn’t microblading only last for like 6 months? That doesn’t seem long enough to be worthwhile to me.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

remigious posted:

Doesn’t microblading only last for like 6 months? That doesn’t seem long enough to be worthwhile to me.

That too! It doesn’t last forever which I mean, as someone who lives through 2000 thinbrows might be wise, but I just want my brows perpetually on point without me putting in effort.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

remigious posted:

It's at least a year, the handful of girls i know that got it had an initial touch up at 6 months and then I think it's like every 2 years?

teen witch I think you should do it. Live the life you wanna live :cheers:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Maybe if I schtup a rich fool, as I’ve got the rest of my blobby body to get tattooed. It’s...getting there

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

teen witch posted:

That too! It doesn’t last forever which I mean, as someone who lives through 2000 thinbrows might be wise, but I just want my brows perpetually on point without me putting in effort.

Omg I can’t stand thin brows. I hope those stay in the past!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does this count

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Pfffftt, face tattoos are for wimps. Real men tattoo their eyeballs!

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
Fortunately, I thought ahead, and got "super employable" tattoed on my forehead.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Things must have been difficult for Glenn after Face Off ended. :(

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Sgt. Politeness posted:

I've spent too long on these forums to know if you're being serious or not but I genuinely think this all sounds cool.

At least you'll have the rest of your grandma's life to think it over. That's one of biggest problems though, I think too much and before I realize a decade has passed and I haven't put any money aside for tattoos/now I'm old.

I am dead serious, I’d get the black ones long on my fingers and tiny ones right next to the corners of my mouth.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I am dead serious, I’d get the black ones long on my fingers and tiny ones right next to the corners of my mouth.
my only question about this is why

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

gary oldmans diary posted:

my only question about this is why

The only good answer is drugs

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
:nms: that foot, ugh

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

sticksy posted:

:nms: that foot, ugh

It’s a 14W, I know it’s gross, please don’t tease me about my giant clown feet I am very sensitive!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

excellent bird guy posted:

I used to work in a jail, one of the guys had gently caress YOU written across his forehead. I said, Hey I like your tattoo. And he laughed like a maniac. He thought the tattoo was so funny.

He’s right the tattoo is very funny.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
My brother has multiple throat tattoos, but he also spent 20 years in prison. He also wants me to wait on the face tats, and when a guy with brass knuckles on his Adam’s Apple that says “GUILTY” on it tells you to wait... lol you wait

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
She’s just a dog, it’s not that scary

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
lol i have 2 and they're both very subtle and chill so calm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

That's an old photo of Kingi Taurua, an elder of the largest tribal group in New Zealand. He's since passed, but he got the whole thing done by the end. He was very highly respected.

That said, while in theory the moko is quite widely socially accepted, in reality people with them often face discrimination as a lot of white people will (racistly) interpret it as a sign of current or past gang membership.