Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*my wife covers my eyes and quickly hurries me past the toy aisle*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**spends a good 30 minutes in the cereal aisle trying to figure out which box has the best prize inside**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*my wife covers my eyes and quickly hurries me past the toy aisle*

"you can pick ONE treat."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

adulting is lame and boring and I wish I could just hang around and sometimes learn things but i don't have the energy for the latter all of the time.

i need to get a job soon but i don't feel like id be very good at it unless the job is to sleep all day and be up all night and maybe then i would be very good at it

Barco Fiesta posted:

the dishes are in the sink and just like WHAOAOAHA i just CANT adulting today! omg >_< *curls upin blankets and watches doctor who on meh laptop, pretending i am the doctor's companion, having adventures with, the mystery man named doctor who in his phone booth instead of on earth having anxiety/depression*
me but with the star trek

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

alexandriao posted:

me but with the star trek

ya silly? I'd love to go on some space adventures w my dudes picard and data and laforge and the whole enterprise crew. i started reading TNG novelizations to help get my mind off things that were keeping me up. started my 3rd last night.

Yinlock

*doing a star trek opening captain monologue, camera slowly zooms out to reveal me sitting in a cardboard box in front of a star trek poster*

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Captain Picard can't drag himself up to the bridge to deal with yet another grinding interstellar adventure; spends all day on the holodeck indulging in a "comfort food" simulation of life as a 21st century working class breadwinner.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Same but with DS9

alexandriao

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Captain Picard can't drag himself up to the bridge to deal with yet another grinding interstellar adventure; spends all day on the holodeck indulging in a "comfort food" simulation of life as a 21st century working class breadwinner.

Maybe we are all in a simulation.

*thinks about the past year*

No, it's just not sexy enough to be a simulation

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress space im making wine now

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

Look, I've been looking at these adult magazines for ages and it's just making me feel frustrated and seedy.

*Tosses Better Home and Garden behind the couch, picks up Disney Adventures.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Handing my boss a note from my mom letting him know that she will be picking me up from work early today.