Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Look, we all have hundreds of Million Dollar Ideas just floating around in our heads, we just don't realize it!

I'll start.

Ghost Motel
You've heard of the Roach Motel: roaches check in, but they don't check out! Well, it turns out that if you have a pest problem, there are many avenues one can take to resolve the problem, such as traps, poisons, calling an exterminator, etc... If you have ghosts, though, who you gonna call? Nobody! The ghostbusters aren't real. Ooo! Spooky, right? But now you can buy the Ghost Motel!. Simply leave the ghost motel in a cool, dry, dark corner of the house, and just let it fill the gently caress up with ghosts. When it's full, simply throw it away and buy a new one. The Ghost Motel is biodegradable, and when it deteriorates, it releases the ghosts into their natural environment: the dump!

So what are your Million Dollar Ideas, friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

i thought i was set for life when the notion of a usb drive shaped like a floppy disk struck me but some shitheel had already beat me to the punch. the quest continues

Trying

also you are wasting perfectly good soup OP

biosterous

you're gonna have to pony up if you want my million dollar ideas. you can have my free ideas for free though

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

biosterous posted:

you're gonna have to pony up if you want my million dollar ideas. you can have my free ideas for free though

please

Macnult

if i had a million dollars i would invest int he bilboard advertisemnt industry and own several miles owroth of billboards somewhere in the united states but instead of advertisements they're just poorly cropped images of my face like super zoomed in and pixelated but when people hear about it theyre gonna be like 'we shrould drive to this place lmao it'd be funny' and that's where the xtra million dollars come into play because i'll have a few shops along that several mile streatch where people can buy little keepsakes as something to hold onto when they want to theink back to the time they drove through a really loving weird part of the country

Yinlock

Macnult posted:

if i had a million dollars i would invest int he bilboard advertisemnt industry and own several miles owroth of billboards somewhere in the united states but instead of advertisements they're just poorly cropped images of my face like super zoomed in and pixelated but when people hear about it theyre gonna be like 'we shrould drive to this place lmao it'd be funny' and that's where the xtra million dollars come into play because i'll have a few shops along that several mile streatch where people can buy little keepsakes as something to hold onto when they want to theink back to the time they drove through a really loving weird part of the country

the macnult trading card game, collect and battle each individual pixel of their face

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Macnult posted:

Now this is what I'm talking about

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Everyone gives me a dollar until I have a million of them.

If I succeed I might even do it again, who knows?

biosterous

free ideas:
- bread pants
- what if rocks were better
- human whiskers, like cat whiskers, so we don't bump into things at night

that's all you get for the free sample. you can access my premium content by sending me on million dollars, or subscribing for five easy payments of $250000. sign up now and you'll also get a keychain i got of this weird billboard i saw

gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Now this is what I'm talking about

Heather Papps

hello friend

its a bar but there is also go karts. so, you sign the waiver, do the drink, and then get to drunk drive in a safe and fun way.

i have never done the drunk driving but if drunk bike riding is any indication it would be a lotta fun.

add some nerf guns, a program that manages top speeds so you can affect the performance of your friends vehicles for real.

i want this so bad.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Decidr, an app that allows you to summon someone to help you decide which shirt to wear, or what to order for lunch, or which coffee or salsa to buy. Our specially trained and fully background checked Decision Assistants will point with authority and confidence at a random option on your list of narrowed down possibilities, no matter how large it still may be. You will accept this decision because you certainly don't have any better ideas, or, for a small upcharge, you may have them point again in the all too likely event that you instantly realize you don't want the one they're pointing at but you're still no closer to picking a winner yourself.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

mozzarella sticks but they're shaped like football uprights, thereby tripling the number of dips you can make without double dipping as well as the obvious brand synergies with the NFL

City of Glompton

a new brand of breadcrumbs called Powdered Toast to appeal to today's hip youth

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Papa Was A Video Toaster

biosterous posted:

- human whiskers, like cat whiskers, so we don't bump into things at night

i already have these. at least that's the only reason i can think of for why i keep sprouting a couple hairs on each shoulder

google THIS

Cauliflowered cauliflower. It's cauliflower, blended and processed, then textured and shaped into a low calorie, low carb cauliflower alternative.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Stealing all the ideas in this thread and profiting off the mental labor of others

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

weed dice

gallery of sigs

he/him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

an rear end bra for your unwieldy giant rear end. a cup for each cheek

Stoner Sloth

on a natural 20 u r too high to post

also: selling tickets to BtSMF posting in the yob, tickets good for one day and no refunds

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alexandriao

Skillshare, you dont watn to learn something? Pay someone else to learn it for you and make the cool projects youve always wanted to

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
send me your millions and I will help people, perhaps a million people... you won't get rich, or maybe you will, but you will have helped a lot of people suffering :> #invest-in-my-company

<3 <3 Vanisher

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a talking fish tbat you hang on your wall and never shuts the fuvk up

Heather Papps

hello friend

you've heard of pet rock but how about pet me? give me your care and attention and money, everyone!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
The cake snake. It's a snake that you hide in a children's birthday cake and when you play the happy birthday song it dances to it.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

socks, but your your hands, with little tunnels for each finger. you wear them when it's cold, or when you don't want your hands to get dirty

Heather Papps

hello friend

a drink that tastes and smells good, and keeps you alert and wakeful. then, another drink that tastes and smells good but makes you silly.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a little green fella who lives inside of your bong and collects all of the bits of flower that falls in

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a type of butter containing thc so that you can take a big bite off the stick of butter & get stoned

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Cauliflowered cauliflower. It's cauliflower, blended and processed, then textured and shaped into a low calorie, low carb cauliflower alternative.

But also I have a real great idea and no plans to pursue it so this one is free to the universe

I call it the porch pirate preventer

It’s a box that sits on your front porch - either really heavy or attached to the ground. It can be opened one time per day (delivery guy) then once It’s locked you need a key

So please steal my idea so I can buy one from you :pray:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what if there's a keypad to enter in a password and if you put the wrong one in a giant jack in the box pops out to scare way toe potential thief

alnilam

magic cactus posted:

The cake snake. It's a snake that you hide in a children's birthday cake and when you play the happy birthday song it dances to it.

Daddy why is the cake squirming

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

its a bar but there is also go karts. so, you sign the waiver, do the drink, and then get to drunk drive in a safe and fun way.

i have never done the drunk driving but if drunk bike riding is any indication it would be a lotta fun.

add some nerf guns, a program that manages top speeds so you can affect the performance of your friends vehicles for real.

i want this so bad.

I have done drunk bumper cars twice and you will wake up with neck and other assorted body pain as if you've just been in multiple gleeful collisions all night.

Piso Mojado

friend square

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a car with sponges for wheels so if you drive into a lake itll just absorb all the water and you can drive on the lakebed to safety

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Piso Mojado posted:

friend square

would buy and then touch

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An app that guides opportunity to your door and acts like a lighthouse so your ship comes in. It also makes every full moon a blue moon so good stuff happens to you more often, and teaches you patience so you get all sorts of good things while you wait.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

I Follow You

I follow you around for a while, for no particular reason, for a fee. Maybe I'll help you with something, maybe I'll lightly heckle you or even someone who annoys you, maybe I'll be really tired that day so I'll be awkwardly silent the whole time. Who knows? But we won't exactly be hanging out or anything, maybe we can do that afterwards but while I'm on the clock I'll just be weirdly hovering in your presence. You provide lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

VR posting

it's just what you're doing now, but also in virtual reality