Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying

a mostly empty bus which drives you around for a few hours while you stare out of the window and then drops you home. there are a few paid extras who will sit quietly and make no attempt to communicate with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

A collection of CDs of music moms listen to (i.e. Bonnie Raitte, Tracy Chapman, Joni Mitchell, etc.) called Mom Jams.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Feb 19, 2020

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A collection of CDs of music moms listen to (i.e. Bonnie Raitte, Tracy Chapman, Joni Mitchell, etc.) called Mom Jams.

did not realize I am actually a mom

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

did not realize I am actually a mom

Congratulations. It's the hardest job on earth

dino.

Yip Yip, bitch.

google THIS posted:

Decidr, an app that allows you to summon someone to help you decide which shirt to wear, or what to order for lunch, or which coffee or salsa to buy. Our specially trained and fully background checked Decision Assistants will point with authority and confidence at a random option on your list of narrowed down possibilities, no matter how large it still may be. You will accept this decision because you certainly don't have any better ideas, or, for a small upcharge, you may have them point again in the all too likely event that you instantly realize you don't want the one they're pointing at but you're still no closer to picking a winner yourself.

why is nobody spotting the genius that this is. you could also have one for couples who can't decide on a thing, like where to go to eat, or what to make for dinner. the decider picks something at random, and takes out the frustration of, "no, i don't feel like that." then what /do/ you want." "idk, you pick something." "talk to the app. i'm getting a drink."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

So, I asked Transformer

"A list of Million Dollar Ideas:
1: Do a toaster sale
2: Do a Sweet Potato sale
3: Get rich quick by selling your old accessories online
4: Start selling your pottery online
5: Inspire yourself by posting designs for your birthday or wedding online.
6: Upload your shopping list online so you know how much things cost online before you make them!
7: Make the list of expenses for this month, and then list every little expense on a single page, then cut out the little ones and complete them.
8: Get famous!
9: Live off your designs"

amazing

google THIS

drat, pro strat

Goons Are Gifts

Making room in my front yard to get rich selling those sweet, sweet potatoes

biosterous

pre-distressing tophats to sell to bindle hipsters

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DrowningInDreams

Dilettante lizard
Pancake batter, but you put it in popsicle molds and freeze it. I call them pancakesicles.

“Torn between violence and disillusionment, I seem to myself a terrorist who, going out in the street to perpetrate some outrage, stops on the way to consult Ecclesiastes or Epictetus” - Emil Cioran

Escape From Noise

Be born rich

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Butt deodorant

Escape From Noise

I think this already exists.

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

Deoderant for your butt, or butt-scented deodorant?

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Escape From Noise

Develop the next killer app. That's right. Murder for hire. But on your smartphone

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Develop the next killer app. That's right. Murder for hire. But on your smartphone

it's called Killr

Winifred Madgers

Whoria Discordia posted:

Deoderant for your butt, or butt-scented deodorant?

butt-scented deodorant for your butt

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

butt-scented deodorant for your butt

I was sitting at home watching my dogs and the idea just came to me...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Posting one million one dollar ideas to make a million

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cockashocka

Bubble brother

I remember in marketing class I thought of a pet collar with a speaker as a joke, but then mentioned it out loud and apparently people said it was a great idea.

alexandriao

oliwan posted:

it's called Killr

It'll make a killing!

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

my million dolar idea is that basical ly you buy up maybe one hundered or two hundered of wishing fountrains and you go there every month in the night and collect the pennies and put them in to the bank. but you cna only do this if they are close to like a disney land or something like that otherwise it wont work and you will feel bad

my other mlillion doller idea is that you ask a genie to make and deliver you one hundered sandwitches every month and you sell them all to subway (eat fresh!) for money and dollarydoos

e: another billion dollar idea is that you could make an app to tell people each day how many hours or days left they haave in this world and they could pay for more time or pay for you to not message them every half an hour telling them that they have half an hour less time in the world. also it would tell them how much time that they ahve spent looking at the app and feeling sad because of the app and they could pay to remove thta too. obviously it doesnt work if they can uninstall the app so maybe it black mails them or something i dont know. like apparently every one uses their phone on the toilet so it takes poop pictures of them and will send it to their boss andor date if they don't pay a fee every few months

obviously thats illegal but i like to think that if you could change the law, then youd have one billion dollers

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Feb 27, 2020

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Escape From Noise

Dick Pound Name Change Services

Basically for a fee I'll get your name legally changed to Dick Pound

Prof. Crocodile

fortified cotton candy - it is like normal cotton candy except with protein powder, bcaas, and various essential vitamins/minerals - perfect for people who want to act they want to get into shape but really just want to eat cotton candy aka everyone

alexandriao

Prof. Crocodile posted:

fortified cotton candy - it is like normal cotton candy except with protein powder, bcaas, and various essential vitamins/minerals - perfect for people who want to act they want to get into shape but really just want to eat cotton candy aka everyone

'diet' cotton candy.

it's just a stick

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I need 2 million people to send me 50 cents and I can get this thing off the ground **points at a hot air balloon with the letters "THIS THING" emblazoned on the side**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I need 2 million people to send me 50 cents and I can get this thing off the ground **points at a hot air balloon with the letters "THIS THING" emblazoned on the side**

:shepspends:

Macnult

3D glasses but instead of making things 3D they activate subtitles

Macnult

in my utopia the 3D glasses disable the subtitles which are on by default

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

But also I have a real great idea and no plans to pursue it so this one is free to the universe

I call it the porch pirate preventer

It’s a box that sits on your front porch - either really heavy or attached to the ground. It can be opened one time per day (delivery guy) then once It’s locked you need a key

So please steal my idea so I can buy one from you :pray:

My car does this. I haven't tried the service to see how it works.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

So, I asked Transformer

"A list of Million Dollar Ideas:
1: Do a toaster sale
2: Do a Sweet Potato sale
3: Get rich quick by selling your old accessories online
4: Start selling your pottery online
5: Inspire yourself by posting designs for your birthday or wedding online.
6: Upload your shopping list online so you know how much things cost online before you make them!
7: Make the list of expenses for this month, and then list every little expense on a single page, then cut out the little ones and complete them.
8: Get famous!
9: Live off your designs"

amazing

Being famous would suck hard. I want to be rich and completely obscure.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Dunno if anyone already said this, but a leather bound book of my posts would make a great gift

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Vei
Uber but for shitposting

Like if you want to shitpost, you can just open up an application, and shitpost on demand

more falafel please

forums poster

Macnult posted:

3D glasses but instead of making things 3D they activate subtitles

I thought this thread was for jokes not extremely good ideas make sure you slap a tm on this and mail yourself this thread

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Here's my million dollar idea:

A printer that works anytime you want to print something.

Here's my idea that is so good it literally prints money:

That same printer only it can now literally print money.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a really big clam stuffed fulla chowder

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bread in a soup bowl

Escape From Noise

I would, but it's more of a billion dollar idea.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Sub Harrison

An edible meshing to wrap your burger in so the toppings don't spill out when you bite into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
an aggressive species of wasps that live indoors and when they sting you, it feels really good and cures headaches, migraines, and regressive conservative values