Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Wish I had ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

One time I was lying in bed with the window open and ball lightning came in and hovered over the bed. A lot of people think it's a ghost but it's just a buzzy ball of electricity.

Eventually slept in the bed like a normal last night after a few rounds of falling asleep reading, taking glasses off and lying down, suddenly wide awake. Whyyyyy????

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
there is no god lmfao

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
today was not a good day.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Methanar posted:

today was not a good day.

tomorrow should be better

lol :smith:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lol I wish I could stop having nightmares about being attacked

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I got five and a half hours of sleep and am wide awake and can't go back to sleep. It is going to be fun day.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

I would cut off my pinky for 5 1/2 hours of good sleep.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Thinking about how cars should not HONK when you lock them especially with neighbors out at all hours of the night. Murder on the mind

Also the Larsen B ice shelf

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Akratic Method posted:

This is my most common 3am-6am thought, tbh. I do not like still being awake by then.

By day 3 I'm :smithicide:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Cry Havoc posted:

if i don't make it known that i’ve loved you all along just like sunny days that we ignore because we're all dumb and jaded

Whyd ya have to go and make things so complicated

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I am Otis posted:

Wish I had ghosts

To haunt you? Tell you secrets? Ghost bjs?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Code Jockey posted:

tomorrow should be better

lol :smith:

lol it was worse

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Whyd ya have to go and make things so complicated

a phone call made me realize I’m wrong

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cry Havoc posted:

Uh...
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Cry Havoc posted:

please elaborate... in detail

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Cry Havoc posted:

that's a real good avatar b t w

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
an ordinary goon an ordinary name but ordinary’s just not good enough today

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Why the gently caress does our three year old keep waking us up at 2 in the morning and then start yelling when we leave?? Why can't she just sleep through the night? Why is it so hard to get back to sleep when the alarm is going to go off in an hour?

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Came so close to getting some sleep. I can almost touch it.

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing
I’m up, it’s summer and still dark. One more sleep please.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
COVID19S FUCCKING SCARY.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Regular insomnia wakeup bullshit, but at least today is Saturday so I don't have to go to the bad place for two days :gbsmith:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bok Bok posted:

Came so close to getting some sleep. I can almost touch it.

nights when I actually sleep through the night, I wake up thinking "what the gently caress?"

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I actually had a good sleep and dream last night.

I've forgotten 90% of it already, but I know it was actually a nice one. First dream that wasn't horrible in a long time.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Methanar posted:

I actually had a good sleep and dream last night.

I've forgotten 90% of it already, but I know it was actually a nice one. First dream that wasn't horrible in a long time.

I had a horror trope nightmare last night. I dreamed that I had tossed my sheets off my bed, but a short figure was then underneath them. I flattened out the "head" twice with just my hands but the third time I encountered resistance and I woke up screaming while gripping my own actual head in my hands.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I've rubberbanded from sleeping 10 hours every night to only 6 the last 3 or 4 days in a row after being hard stuck to 10 for the last several months

Its not actually an improvement

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Anyone up on the toilet? Body seems fine, eating vegetables and taking fiber supplements, probably not drinking enough water, but ugh. Constipation at 3 in the morning, wondering what you ate that was unusual.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Would you take never having to sleep again (you always feel like 11 am after a good nights sleep)

or 1 billion dollars?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Methanar posted:

I've rubberbanded from sleeping 10 hours every night to only 6 the last 3 or 4 days in a row after being hard stuck to 10 for the last several months

Its not actually an improvement

I've been on 6-ish for so long I can't imagine sleeping longer

sure okay posted:

Would you take never having to sleep again (you always feel like 11 am after a good nights sleep)

*loving pulverizes this button into dust*

I have some recurring really hosed up sleep issues and rarely do I feel truly rested no matter how long I sleep, so I'll take this one

the billion I'll make up with my sure-fire business plan that I'll actually have the energy to execute in this scenario

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

sure okay posted:

or 1 billion dollars?
this feels like some black mirror thing where it turns out you feel fine and your body is working just great in theory, but being up at all hours feeling lonely with a billion dollars while the world sleeps turns you into a supervillain

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Dreams suck now that I’m remembering coronavirus in them

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

sure okay posted:

or 1 billion dollars?
Das alotta mula

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
is this a covid 19 symptom?

did i already get it?

oh poo poo, i heard my neighbor cough, do they have it?

should i invest in Bitcoin?????

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
god drat why is nooner so loving gay???!??!?!

Ganraam
Feb 26, 2005

Whatever he does represents both a gain and a loss, an arrival and a departure.
i woke up a little panicked feeling like i did something wrong. like maybe i got in trouble driving or said something i shouldn't have or lost or broke something. took me about a half hour to realize it's just generalized anxiety and another 20 minutes or so of replaying the previous day over in my mind trying to find the part i messed up before i remembered that i actually had a pretty decent day and fell asleep around 11 fairly contented. but here we are it's saturday morning already.

i have difficulty sleeping in and feel like i'm wasting the weekend if i start it off sleep deprived.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Fuckers partying across the street are too loud. I closed the window but I’m so tired that I didn’t latch it properly. Now it is open again but I am too tired to get up and close it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

OMFG FURRY posted:

god drat why is nooner so loving gay???!??!?!

this thought, but in the sense that I respect and admire him for it, and find it aspirational

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Nice to have this time of day that is traditionally used for sleep, and instead using it to worry endlessly about things when I’m not actually able to take action on them