Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Melon stripe tastes like.. melon. :munch:

gitouttatown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I am actively wasting time waiting for nothing.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
last night I had a dream I got fired.

can't wait to experience tonight's hallucinations

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was high and doing captchas and figured it out. they are making us train their ai. we are teaching our digital overlords what crosswalks are and i guarantee you they will use this knowledge to better enslave us

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I have to make it through the rest of my life

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Spend 5 hours out of the house today walking around and driving through the city.
Make plans to go somewhere new tomorrow.
Shave.
Buy lunch.

But it all still means nothing and I'm no better for it.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Days are already noticeably becoming shorter. There could be snow on the ground in less than 10 weeks that would last until next may. Its only going to get darker and colder again.

Yesterday I looked in some garbage bags that I had stuffed in the corner. I haven't looked at them since I threw them in the corner the day I moved in. It was bed sheets.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I don't look better shaved

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Methanar posted:

But it all still means nothing and I'm no better for it.

not sure when I last felt any different than this, honestly

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

It didnt dawn on me nothing mattered until I was 15 and learned that one day the sun was gonna explode and the solar system would be vaporized. hachi machi that was a tough week

it lines up with my reg date and suddenly im glimpsing a bigger picture... and its gone

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i was high and doing captchas and figured it out. they are making us train their ai. we are teaching our digital overlords what crosswalks are and i guarantee you they will use this knowledge to better enslave us
recaptcha is hard to tell what the figured out vs unknowns are cos their training dataset is pretty varied (but it lets you try infinite times i think?), but the other one i don't see as often and can't remember the name of is super easy. i just try to like go off intuition which ones aren't from the training set/which ones the AI thinks might be the object it's training on and i can't remember the last time i failed one while still giving it false positives/negatives

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Stuntman posted:

recaptcha is hard to tell what the figured out vs unknowns are cos their training dataset is pretty varied (but it lets you try infinite times i think?), but the other one i don't see as often and can't remember the name of is super easy. i just try to like go off intuition which ones aren't from the training set/which ones the AI thinks might be the object it's training on and i can't remember the last time i failed one while still giving it false positives/negatives

can you publish your manifesto already because google punishes me for using vpn and when i get stoned i can get stuck on the same captcha for around 10 minutes

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

can you publish your manifesto already because google punishes me for using vpn and when i get stoned i can get stuck on the same captcha for around 10 minutes
i can't beat google's with any degree of regularity :sigh:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I fear we have already been digitally enslaved

edit :2bong:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
im not ok lol

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I have some thoughts.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

You should just be able to say you aren’t a robot because science hasn’t developed robots who know how to lie.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i would sell my freaking car for a dental hygiene robot im tired of flossing my life away

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Where can I get beer and cigs at this time.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aginor posted:

Where can I get beer and cigs at this time.

Just gonna know a guy...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i would sell my freaking car for a dental hygiene robot im tired of flossing my life away

Dude flossing your teeth is fun and healthy. :feelsgood:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dude flossing your teeth is fun and healthy. :feelsgood:

right on i agree i cant sleep until my grinners are all nice and polished but i get too into it and spend like 10 minutes digging around in there and my teeth are sharp too and cut the floss you know actually i dont think im flossing right

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

right on i agree i cant sleep until my grinners are all nice and polished but i get too into it and spend like 10 minutes digging around in there and my teeth are sharp too and cut the floss you know actually i dont think im flossing right

I can’t find regular unwaxed floss anywhere anymore. I want to get the food out of my teeth not wax coat it. Like it was my first legit old man moment in the drug store, all this waxy silky bitch baby poo poo. Why don’t I clean out my rear end in a top hat with a candle too.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
cat woke me up freaking out

there was another cat outside and he needed to yell at it

thanks cat. very protected.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

time to floss my teeth.... ON WEED

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

what were the b52's flying through earlier flying for? can't think of a use for them at this late hour
man b52s sound cool

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:hmmyes:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Jigglesby posted:

what were the b52's flying through earlier flying for? can't think of a use for them at this late hour
man b52s sound cool

I think those were spy planes headed to my house to watch me.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Here's a 3-6am thought: Why the radio silence re: the transfer of the forums from Lowtax to Jeffrey of YOSPS? ... Curious... We haven't had an update in some time...

.... ... .....

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
They are doing construction on the apartment next door to mine and they were using a buzzsaw or something all day which is annoying but whatever. They left a fan or something on when they were done and it's vibrating the walls and it sounds like someone is learning Morse code on a bass guitar. It's a low enough frequency that earplugs do not block it out.
I think I'm going to have to go sleep in my car. gently caress this stupid planet

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

why is it that during a pandemic and widespread unrest i am happier than a monkey with a peanut printing machine

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Here's a 3-6am thought: Why the radio silence re: the transfer of the forums from Lowtax to Jeffrey of YOSPS? ... Curious... We haven't had an update in some time...

.... ... .....
Forums is gonna blow up sky high like my Chevy nova

spooky ghost
Feb 11, 2020

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyl7GP_VMJY

mornin', y'all.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

I was really disappointed to learn that using a computer in real life doesn't require nearly the amount of typing that the movies would have you believe

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

caleb posted:

They are doing construction on the apartment next door to mine and they were using a buzzsaw or something all day which is annoying but whatever. They left a fan or something on when they were done and it's vibrating the walls and it sounds like someone is learning Morse code on a bass guitar. It's a low enough frequency that earplugs do not block it out.
I think I'm going to have to go sleep in my car. gently caress this stupid planet

The girl who lived above me at my last place busted out some kind of space heater when winter started that basically just rumbled a super loud sine wave through the floor of the bedroom. It wasn’t audible from other parts of the house but after like two weeks of not being able to sleep I knocked on her door and asked if she knew what that sound was. I gave her a rug to put under it and I’m hoping the rug worked, because the other option is that she felt bad enough to just stop using it and I wasn’t trying to make that happen.

That poo poo was literally driving me insane though

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Its me ya boi, mr.cat. Jack box is kewl. Beers are kewl. But sleeping? Das da kewlest

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
if i don't make it known that i’ve loved you all along just like sunny days that we ignore because we're all dumb and jaded

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

This is my most common 3am-6am thought, tbh. I do not like still being awake by then.