Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that one dream where youre moving in to your off campus housing the final year of college

its a dump but you can smoke and drink freely

old school NES is involved, and you go to a skyscraper but the elevator never works

you go to the cafeteria at college and theyre always between meals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

how bout that one dream where you to to vegas and its raining so you go to a bar and your ex girlfriend is bartending. you know, the cool ex girlfriend that had problems and would suck your dick every day because she said it helped her relax.

she hates you now, even in your dreams

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

drat these dreams are making me thirsty. better house this glass of tepid bathroom sink water

OK Morpheus, put me back in

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you dream about your mom. she's alive in your dreams. alive again. like, you could have sworn you saw her die with your own eyes in her living room, but she's standing there, completely OK. you give her a hug, I guess she cheated death or something. who cares.

it sounds more sad than it is. you wake up happy to have seen your mom again.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

man i gotta piss, guess I'll just fluff up and let my prostate take one for the team because i am not getting up. back to sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its winter outside but youre swimming in a marsh of some sort in your dreams. there are alligators but its ok. you towel off and get in line to the rollercoaster. it looks like its gonna rain.

youre on the rollercoaster for the 4th time but cant remember the last 3. you hear a daft punk song in the distance. your girlfriends alarm goes off at 6, its time to wake up.