Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Eh! Frank posted:

In one of those moods again where I just don't feel like going to bed. I'm not doing anything productive or even fun, and I'm getting sleepy, but I just don't feel like going to sleep yet for whatever reason. Kinda hate it.

This is me right now, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Boyfriend screamin in his sleep again. I was already up anyway though. Hello nite crew

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Scream with him. Its the only way

He stopped but maybe next time!!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I only got like 2 hours of sleep and my alarm goes off in an hour... not even worth it to go back to sleep. Looks like i will be well caffeinated today

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I slept from like 8:30 to 11:30 and haven't been able to get back to sleep. I laid around for the last hour doing nothing. At least I'm resting even if I'm not sleeping...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Now my bf is messaging me on fb. We are in the same house

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Bf is dtf irl with his pp

Nah he just wanted to complain about the dog attacking the cat. Then we both went back to sleep

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

They just roughouse all the time, it's not a real fight. Sometimes the cats claws get stuck in the dogs face though but then the dog tries to pick the cat up by his scruff so its basically a tie

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's only midnight here! :)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Listening to the Mark Tom and Travis Show Blink 182 album. I probably haven't listened to it since high school. So much nostalgia. Mark and Tom make a good comic duo
https://pandora.app.link/kb82QVfPy6

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Listening to SOAD Toxicity. I think 2000s music still has nostalgia to me unlike overplayed 90s music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sup my ex still lives w me and he still screamin. Night terrors suck

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I keep going to bed super early at like 8 pm and waking up at 3. I get enough sleep but then I'm awake when no one else is and it kinda sucks. I'm going off vyvanse so may be related to that. Hey at least I'm getting enough sleep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EefPcht54c

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Just keep the message heard and make sure false information is buried. There are amazing people im this country fighting for what is right. Ignore the negativity and donate, inform, and if possible participate.

Keep ya head up!

Also, its 12am pst wtf u doing! Its 3 hours too early to be sad goon hours:colbert:

All hours are sad goon hours :smith:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

3am - 4am insomniac goon/drunk/hosed up hours :beerpal:

5am mental break down/sad goon hours :sludgepal:

6am early bird goon hours :coffeepal:

I aporove of this smilie based explanation :hfive:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

dracky posted:

Staying at home due to mild flu like symptoms and sobbing because either I'm dying or I'm making it all up and am a terrible person for not going to work or a terrbile person for going to work and infecting everybody, i'm supposed to have root canal surgery next week what if I have to cancel it, calling the doctor for advice is just wasting their time they have more important poo poo to worry about
I mean I'm staying home tomorrow to be safe and calling the doctor but you can bet I'll feel guilty about it

I literally used up all my pto doing this multiple times in combo with getting food poisoning. I feel your pain

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's 3 am i must be lonelayyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Naa1HXeDQ

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

whatta 3am choice

*puts on 311 "I'll be here awhile"*

:hmmyes:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I haven't been up in the night in a while. I think I've gone from a manic to depressive phase. I miss y'all late nite folk :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I don't have to check out of my hotel till 11 and I'm already awake. Might try to go back to sleep but other people are starting to stir and i don't really feel sleepy. Anyway hello late nite thread