Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Had a nap on the couch from 8-11pm. hosed myself again. I haven't slept in my bed in months. It's so soft and comfy why can't I just sleep in the goddamned bed at regular sleep time.

I just want to go back to living a normal life. gently caress this capitalist hellworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

I have the most comfortable bed with the softest sheets. You know what though, I'm going to stay in my monkey nest of ripped up throw pillows and sleep two hours at a time on a lovely ikea sofa. Because this makes sense. This is my hole. It was made for me.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

One time I was lying in bed with the window open and ball lightning came in and hovered over the bed. A lot of people think it's a ghost but it's just a buzzy ball of electricity.

Eventually slept in the bed like a normal last night after a few rounds of falling asleep reading, taking glasses off and lying down, suddenly wide awake. Whyyyyy????

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

I would cut off my pinky for 5 1/2 hours of good sleep.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Came so close to getting some sleep. I can almost touch it.