Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!

me your dad posted:

I woke up at 4:00 am with my mind racing about meaningless work poo poo. I wasn't always like this and I don't know where things went wrong. I tried to sleep until I finally got up at 5:00 when I realized it would be nice to drink coffee in peace before my kids wake up.

The closer it is to 7 the more I wake up wondering if it’s time to get up for my 7am Skype meeting that I won’t pay any attention to but my boss will be checking if I attend.

I can’t see the clock without my glasses but if I move around too much to check the time and it’s close to 6am my old dog who can barely see or get his fat butt off the floor will magically hear that I’m awake and think it’s breakfast time and annoy the poo poo out of me until I feed him. So sometimes I lay awake just wondering if it’s safe to check my phone or get up to pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
The paradox of being unable to sleep because you’re afraid of being woken up.