Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat... these aliens bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i was high and doing captchas and figured it out. they are making us train their ai. we are teaching our digital overlords what crosswalks are and i guarantee you they will use this knowledge to better enslave us
recaptcha is hard to tell what the figured out vs unknowns are cos their training dataset is pretty varied (but it lets you try infinite times i think?), but the other one i don't see as often and can't remember the name of is super easy. i just try to like go off intuition which ones aren't from the training set/which ones the AI thinks might be the object it's training on and i can't remember the last time i failed one while still giving it false positives/negatives

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

can you publish your manifesto already because google punishes me for using vpn and when i get stoned i can get stuck on the same captcha for around 10 minutes
i can't beat google's with any degree of regularity :sigh:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

if i forgot a can of beer in the freezer and it almost exploded can i still drink it or will i die a painful death. if i can drink it and die with no pain then that is ok.
you'll still be poisoning yourself with the alcohol but otherwise it should be okay