Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
im almost ready for some thoughts
okay here I go
..\
i want to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Same, except I'm still at work you lucky ponce.

getting paid to post oh god how terrible

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

jonathan posted:

It's 5am, been working for 12 hours now and I need to haul a bunch of this hygrogen sulphide water out of this site way the gently caress in the bush. I figure I have another hour before I fall asleep road side.

Fyi it's 1% h2s. It knocks you out at around 300ppm, deadly around 700ppm (your cells can't take in oxygen) and this is 10,000ppm.

Are you alive

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

jonathan posted:

Yes ! Thanks for checking in.

You're welcome. What's your job? Gassing threads?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i wish it was nighttime all the time

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
its that loving time again
edit depression time

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'm just doing th same thing over and over before I have to stop doing everything

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I can hear a strange low frequency buzz, that lasts about 10 seconds, stops for 1 second, then resumes. It's not coming from my phone, and it's not the tiny buzz coming from my portable phone charger. The only other electronic is the car I'm sleeping in.
Is this the 5G kill field I have heard of? They are providing the area with free WiFi...
Nevermind I think it's just a streetlamp.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

McSpanky posted:

What if women had penises and men had vaginas? Would society be better off or would we just find different ways to be lovely to women?

I read about this amazing little bug a few days ago and my mind goes to strange places in idle wondering now.

Another interesting thought experiment is what if we had reverse jointed legs. We are bipedal but designed for socializing rather than jumping higher and running even faster than we do.
Reverse jointed legs would give us jumping capability akin to grasshoppers.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
It's almost that time again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am not going to sleep for the next 48 hours