Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: god I hope I still have enough dr Bonner’s to make my BALLS tingle. DILUTE DILUTE OK!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I nailed the sole remaining slipper to the barn roof. let it fly as a flag for my once peaceful nation. ive tried as hard as I could to remain neutral. I will let it send a message to my enemies if they dare step foot on these sacred grounds... if you want my other slipper, come and get it you cowards

Cinderella is NOT. loving. AROUND! :toughguy:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melon stripe tastes like.. melon. :munch:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i was high and doing captchas and figured it out. they are making us train their ai. we are teaching our digital overlords what crosswalks are and i guarantee you they will use this knowledge to better enslave us

You should just be able to say you aren’t a robot because science hasn’t developed robots who know how to lie.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i would sell my freaking car for a dental hygiene robot im tired of flossing my life away

Dude flossing your teeth is fun and healthy. :feelsgood:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

right on i agree i cant sleep until my grinners are all nice and polished but i get too into it and spend like 10 minutes digging around in there and my teeth are sharp too and cut the floss you know actually i dont think im flossing right

I can’t find regular unwaxed floss anywhere anymore. I want to get the food out of my teeth not wax coat it. Like it was my first legit old man moment in the drug store, all this waxy silky bitch baby poo poo. Why don’t I clean out my rear end in a top hat with a candle too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man I have to piss too hard to sleep. I will lay here for 3 hours with my eyes closed until the daylight comes. Then I’ll piss and go back to bed. :hmmyes: