Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganraam
Feb 26, 2005

Whatever he does represents both a gain and a loss, an arrival and a departure.
I've been sleeping unusually well for a full week. maybe 6--7 hours a night when i usually get 4--5. Just woke up in a cold sweat from a bad dream. I've been doing that "if i sleep now I'll get X more hours of sleep and it'll be ok" thing for about an hour now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganraam
Feb 26, 2005

Whatever he does represents both a gain and a loss, an arrival and a departure.
i woke up a little panicked feeling like i did something wrong. like maybe i got in trouble driving or said something i shouldn't have or lost or broke something. took me about a half hour to realize it's just generalized anxiety and another 20 minutes or so of replaying the previous day over in my mind trying to find the part i messed up before i remembered that i actually had a pretty decent day and fell asleep around 11 fairly contented. but here we are it's saturday morning already.

i have difficulty sleeping in and feel like i'm wasting the weekend if i start it off sleep deprived.