Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the clock is reading 3;04 in the am. i have entered what brain scientists call 'the intelligent zone'. i am thinking at 125% capacity.

peeing in a bucket is good for the environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have created a device which simultaneously brushes and flosses teeth. over the next ten years i will save a total of four hours. i will use those four hours to hone my skills in my newfound hobby which is throwing a magnet tied to a rope at a tree.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im glad i refucked my sleep schedule to see some real late night thoughts

we need more thoughts precious, just post.

one brain idea I had today actually turned out to be good. if you are sick of robot answering services just try to order a pizza. I had a back and forth with the entergy answering robots trying to order some peperoni pizzas and was connected to a real life person faster than ever. ordering pizza gets poo poo done.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

five minutes left in the brain cell chamber. i have stayed up all night in an attempt to catch the neighbours dog who stole my slipper. at least take both of them next time you jerk !

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

steak

dogs cannot resist steak

put steak in other slipper, he won't be able to resist, and then he will be yours

I nailed the sole remaining slipper to the barn roof. let it fly as a flag for my once peaceful nation. ive tried as hard as I could to remain neutral. I will let it send a message to my enemies if they dare step foot on these sacred grounds... if you want my other slipper, come and get it you cowards

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im feeling some excellent cognitions manifesting inside of my brain cells. tonight will be a good night for posting.

im getting reports from agents in the field that we have some birds scouting the sole slipper for nesting. this will be good pr. no developments yet so have a picture of a bird nest I just found literally right outside my front door. these fellas are little. should I let em be, or try relocating? woah theres eggs in there

I finally saw the neighbours dogs out front by a burn pile early in the morning. I got beans our three legged dog as fast as I could to help assist in the confrontation, but the little guy ran out of energy halfway there. we were easily outpaced by the dogs combined 20 legs. it was then I realized I needed more firepower. more space = more dog. say hello to my little friend

if we count our worthless bastard cat, we now have a total of 15 legs.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What da fuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkgughfughuuhuhkkkakkckk

oh gently caress shorty u good?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I looked all over for this thread THANK you fore bringing her back I have had a lot of thoughts (not all of them within the specified safe time zone) most importantly using the bathroom into a simple bucket might not be the solution

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

Starting at 3am this morning I will be reflecting on the international conspiracy that's clearly at play against me.
A lot of research remains to be done. I'll have to dig through every Q announcement ever made, but there's something going on.
I just watched Blade Runner 2049 5 times in a row and the abuse has NOT stopped one bit, clearly this is about something else.

dude please you have so many threads why are you here

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Umbilical Lotus posted:

I was hoping to have some cool 5AM insomniac wisdom to share, but instead I am sad for no reason. Why is this the way that I am.

I drew a weird birdmask lady in the hopes that I would feel better. It didn't really work, but it didn't get worse, so hey.

cool picture :) you should try coloring it in. might I recommend crayons.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

notanarsonist posted:

Since i work graves, am i allowed to post my 5-8pm thoughts instead?

:justpost:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

that guy with the white hair in the beggining of the xfiles movie really knows how to run

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

arms out to the side all flailing like your stuck always about to fall over. i might give that a shot tomorrow. i dont think ill be able to get a bunch of cops to chase me through the snow but ill give it my all

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im watching bitter lake for the first time and drat kingsley and cleo are great names for afghan hounds

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is wahhabism good i cant tell please avoid spoilers

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was high and doing captchas and figured it out. they are making us train their ai. we are teaching our digital overlords what crosswalks are and i guarantee you they will use this knowledge to better enslave us

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

It didnt dawn on me nothing mattered until I was 15 and learned that one day the sun was gonna explode and the solar system would be vaporized. hachi machi that was a tough week

it lines up with my reg date and suddenly im glimpsing a bigger picture... and its gone

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Stuntman posted:

recaptcha is hard to tell what the figured out vs unknowns are cos their training dataset is pretty varied (but it lets you try infinite times i think?), but the other one i don't see as often and can't remember the name of is super easy. i just try to like go off intuition which ones aren't from the training set/which ones the AI thinks might be the object it's training on and i can't remember the last time i failed one while still giving it false positives/negatives

can you publish your manifesto already because google punishes me for using vpn and when i get stoned i can get stuck on the same captcha for around 10 minutes

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I fear we have already been digitally enslaved

edit :2bong:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i would sell my freaking car for a dental hygiene robot im tired of flossing my life away

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dude flossing your teeth is fun and healthy. :feelsgood:

right on i agree i cant sleep until my grinners are all nice and polished but i get too into it and spend like 10 minutes digging around in there and my teeth are sharp too and cut the floss you know actually i dont think im flossing right

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

time to floss my teeth.... ON WEED

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if i forgot a can of beer in the freezer and it almost exploded can i still drink it or will i die a painful death. if i can drink it and die with no pain then that is ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

id sleep if i could but this WAP is a real mess i tell you. it never ends with this WAP. if anyone has any WAP tips or tricks maybe some WAP hacks please share them.