Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Captain Splendid posted:

Why can I fall asleep in 5 minutes when napping in the day but it's taking me 2 hours to do the same at night?
Same

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

goddamn it's still too early for breakfast isn't it
It's never too early for breakfast

Sjs00 posted:

im almost ready for some thoughts
okay here I go
..\
i want to die
Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

In one of those moods where I just don't want to go to bed. Not doing anything productive or worthwhile, just making my way through the schadenfreud thread, but I don't want to go to sleep. I hate nights like these.

Live Free posted:

how come you guys have such hosed up thoughts at night
Insomnia seems to be comorbid with depression

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

was going to try going to bed earlier tonight than last night, but i got pissed off at wolfenstein: new order (gently caress autosave-only games) and so ended up watching videos of people loving with scammers to cheer myself up*, and now it's nearly 6 and i'm awake and having thoughts

*edit: this is kinda backfiring because it's depressing that these scammers go to such lengths to steal money from vulnerable people. it's hilarious that youtubers can gently caress with them and waste their time, but they're still out there taking people's money

Eh! Frank fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jan 19, 2021

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

for some reason, every time i've had a few beers the last few months, the theme from hateful 8 pops into my head and won't go away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbmNz0GC2A

edit: also, i keep thinking it says 2am in the thread title not 3am so i am a bit
early

Eh! Frank fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jan 19, 2021

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

In one of those moods again where I just don't feel like going to bed. I'm not doing anything productive or even fun, and I'm getting sleepy, but I just don't feel like going to sleep yet for whatever reason. Kinda hate it.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

CocoaNuts posted:

I want to come back to this thread. I'm a night owl who sleeps in phases. Generally the first phase is from 1 a.m. until 5-6 a.m. That's followed by an hour or 90 minutes of reading, often from my laptop and then I'll get drowsy and get my final 60 to 90 minutes of sleep. I feel refreshed after that.

Question for the SA veteran goons: I've only figured out how to bookmark threads after posting in them. Is there a way to subscribe to threads without posting first?

My sleep schedule sometimes ends up split like that, sleep 4-5 hours, get up for an hour or two, then go to sleep for 3-4 more hours. Google says that actually used to be more common before electricity was a thing.

Are you using Awful app or just a standard web browser? If you're just on a browser, there's a little star to the far left for each thread on the forums listing, and next to the thread rating buttons at the bottom of each page of a thread. Clicking on that adds the thread to bookmarks.