Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

wardlow big. bill bigger. add in brian cage, and boys, we got a big ol trio brewing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

:wardlow:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wardlow is so(rta) back!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's going to wwe soon

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

he's going to wwe soon

thank christ

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The Powerbomb Symphony finisher change was one of the less good AEW decisions. It takes forever and feels kinda deflating.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
His finisher should be the windup lariat. I love that thing

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Powerbomb and follow up with the Swanton. This is what I was hoping would be the squash finish for Wardlow last Dynamite. This is what didn't happen.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
welcome back

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wardlow should do a standing Swanton, somehow

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he always looks like hes straining to poop now

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/RealWardlow/status/1594884379280658440

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It's time for Wardlow to become the cool single wrestler thread again. Because Big Bill can't lift Chris Jericho but Wardlow can.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
oh yea WARDLOW

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ChrisBTY posted:

It's time for Wardlow to become the cool single wrestler thread again. Because Big Bill can't lift Chris Jericho but Wardlow can.

He's gonna be Adam Cole's heater, sorry.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
wardlow?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Gaz-L posted:

He's gonna be Adam Cole's heater, sorry.

Better than being Ricky Starks tag part...ok you know what I can't finish that sentence in good conscience. Back to the Big Bill thread we go.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

more like bored-low :smug:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is everybody ready for WarJoe 3: this time it's for the world title at Revolution?
Is everybody ready for world champion Wardlow?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

no

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

WARD NO

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Next Halloween episode I want Warlow to dress up like Wario and act like Wario. Also before and after Halloween. "I'm-a Wardlow, and I'm-a gonna win!"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Next Halloween episode I want Warlow to dress up like Wario and act like Wario. Also before and after Halloween. "I'm-a Wardlow, and I'm-a gonna win!"

Also it should be clear that Adam Cole is making him do it because video games.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
This thread timeline is a wild ride in the life of the wardog. I think he's the first AEW wrestler to get his own worship thread just so we could all spam WARDLOW randomly.

He was loved, hated, loved, bored, hated, missing, cooked, toast, hated, loved by that 1 dude who bumped the 6 month old thread, and now who the gently caress knows with this The Kingdom Devil poo poo lol, one thing for sure though is goons will never stop talking about Wardlow's loving hair.

I think he's fine to very good as a wrestler and will get over at some point (5+ years down the line), Great wrestler that does what's asked of him, just not given anything to really show off his skillset - It's not like he was being protected like Jade with his squashes. Tony just wanted to play pretend maestro while Wardlow did his Powerbomb Symphony for months until even BBT got bored of it

Tony has never built a monster before and keeps loving up the war dog due to it (Hobbs and Big Bill were jobber monsters too earlier but got over despite Mr. Khan!!! Keith had medical issues, Lance couldn't win despite being managed by Jake, Miro, well he just wanted to sit in that weird bedroom chair while Lana wrestles his enemy and Tony wasn't having any of it at the time.)

Maybe I'm just drawing a blank here, but who's the top monster in AEW, I'd say maybe Brody? but he also lost a bunch recently. Miro/Hobbs is kinda where my heads at here if were not counting Samoa Joe

e: Forgot Brian Cage, he rules

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chinston Wurchill posted:

This is what will finally get him over

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Wardlow was probably just too tired to show up and challenge Joe. He had a busy week of having someone else say he'd challenge for the world title. I'm sure he'll get around to doing things one of these days.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm back on the Wardlow bus after seeing his new look last night on Dynamite, "Hungover on a Sunday afternoon, just did a bong hit while waiting for food delivery to get dropped off"

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

super macho dude posted:

I'm back on the Wardlow bus after seeing his new look last night on Dynamite, "Hungover on a Sunday afternoon, just did a bong hit while waiting for food delivery to get dropped off"

Hell yes. Hot mess, sweat pants, idgaf Wardlow rules and exudes such a funny energy.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

super macho dude posted:

Wolves club is part of a really garish ed hardy-looking fitness brand. Kind of a deep cut for the average wrestling fan I guess but he's trying to look like a meathead bodybuilder. Those types wear a lot of sweats but absolutely do not eat takeout lol. They got macros to meet.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

super macho dude posted:

yeah i cant believe people are hating on frat house wardlow. it rocks

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Hope he wrestles soon. In the singlet.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Hirez posted:

This thread timeline is a wild ride in the life of the wardog. I think he's the first AEW wrestler to get his own worship thread just so we could all spam WARDLOW randomly.

He was loved, hated, loved, bored, hated, missing, cooked, toast, hated, loved by that 1 dude who bumped the 6 month old thread, and now who the gently caress knows with this The Kingdom Devil poo poo lol, one thing for sure though is goons will never stop talking about Wardlow's loving hair.

I think he's fine to very good as a wrestler and will get over at some point (5+ years down the line), Great wrestler that does what's asked of him, just not given anything to really show off his skillset - It's not like he was being protected like Jade with his squashes. Tony just wanted to play pretend maestro while Wardlow did his Powerbomb Symphony for months until even BBT got bored of it

Tony has never built a monster before and keeps loving up the war dog due to it (Hobbs and Big Bill were jobber monsters too earlier but got over despite Mr. Khan!!! Keith had medical issues, Lance couldn't win despite being managed by Jake, Miro, well he just wanted to sit in that weird bedroom chair while Lana wrestles his enemy and Tony wasn't having any of it at the time.)

Maybe I'm just drawing a blank here, but who's the top monster in AEW, I'd say maybe Brody? but he also lost a bunch recently. Miro/Hobbs is kinda where my heads at here if were not counting Samoa Joe

e: Forgot Brian Cage, he rules

It's Joe. Like, why would it not be Joe? He's the champ, he's portrayed as insanely dangerous to the point that the babyface champion only beat him via cheating.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

apophenium posted:

Hope he wrestles soon. In the singlet.

Yeah but what if he wrestles in his sweats now? Can the wrestling world withstand Sloth-Style Wardlow?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

On The Internet posted:

Yeah but what if he wrestles in his sweats now? Can the wrestling world withstand Sloth-Style Wardlow?

I'll allow it. Singlet is better. Fully Nude Wardlow is optimal, but the wrestling world couldn't handle it.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Mister Wardlow.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
miiiiisssssssssttttaaaaaaaa

Wardlow

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
...WARDLOW!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU