Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Lube banjo posted:

both nbc and youtube stream arent working for me

https://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2020/02/watch-live-the-nbc-msnbc-democratic-debate-from-las-vegas-nevada/

Not sure if site hosting matters for NBC stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Bernie looks pissed people are throwing jokes around while no one is getting insurance still

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Bloomberg and Biden are both so loving cringe. Get them to a retirement home.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

kidkissinger posted:

did he not rehearse an answer for this

Rich CEOs don't care, everyone usually bows down to them and tells them how smart they are.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Watch them not ask Sanders any climate questions.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Mcqueen posted:

Biden gonna school yall on how solar panels work.

Sit tight.

NUMBA ONE

NUMBA TWO

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

JT Jag posted:

I'm not sure how this debate is gonna shake out for everyone who isn't Bloomberg (who's a crater) or Warren (who will get a lot of good press) but I can say I'm pretty drat sure Sander's candidacy didn't take any hits tonight

All he has to do is stay on message. In the lead, there's no reason to take any super big risks or changing things up. Warren definitely needed to do that as she was close to dead before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Captain Invictus posted:

Been working while the debate has been going on, how did everything turn out?

Moderators asked if they're willing to vote against Bernie at the convention if he has the most delegates. They all said yes they will try to make someone else the nominee if that is that case. Also Bloomberg looked like a complete idiot as expected.