Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
i hate myself so i am watching the replay of this since i couldnt watch it last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

CubanMissile posted:

It’s entertaining as hell.

i am seeing people get burnt a lot so thats a good thing

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

CubanMissile posted:

Spoiler alert for how Liz is going to finish this election:

i dont know the movie
but based on what ive seen so far I imagine the movie ends with that guy telling everyone how much he's secretly hated them all this time, and hugging a vampire?

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

CubanMissile posted:

Clearly you need to familiarize yourself with Monster Squad, the second best movie from 1987 involving a vampire. :negative:

oh yeah, i missed it when it was the 80s and I saw it again at some point in the 2000s

sorry, it was kinda forgettable

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
no i think thats from the new doom game?

it was pretty good. I hope they continually poo poo on him, and bernie just gets to talk about healthcare and wealth inequality while they fight for that vaunted distant second