Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Jesus Liz, well done. Now Klobberin time!

Seriously. The knives are loving out immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"We don't need someone richer in the white house" is an incredible soundbyte.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Buttigieg needs to shave

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This is an incredible debate. Everyone is pissed off.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

oh no bernie's gonna shut down SA

Eh, we had it coming.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Amy's posting cringe again.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Absolutely fantastic answer from Bernie there.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Okay someone told Warren to get mean and it owns.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

69 billion

nice

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

kidkissinger posted:

bloomberg literally comes across as a vampire

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Holt not buying that response at all.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bloomberg is dead.

That was an insane response. Insane.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

"I am prepared"

There's the weasel word.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Holy gently caress Bloomberg what a terrible response.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Who the gently caress says "my associates"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This is the worst response. "Look at all of these women that I haven't sexually harassed!"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oh my god "a joke I told" my stomach lurched

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

like I'm legit feeling queasy about Bloomberg's response at the end there. He did something awful to these women.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Klobuchar is really flustered

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

RAIL

RAIL

RAIL

Welp, has my vote.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

LloydDobler posted:

Amy I KNOW THE NAMES OF PEOPLE Klobachar.

You could tell she said "nailed it, Amy" in her head there.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bloomberg: definitely war with China

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Crumbskull posted:

Their people are gonna die just like our people are gonna die.

God I want a clip of this so bad

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Biden: War with China

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Can't have wealth without a mortgage. Yep. That makes sense.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Polygynous posted:

why is anyone applauding that christ

Because they might get rich!!!!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Yeah gently caress workers

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

gently caress YEAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

That the uhhh uuuhhhmmm hm um uuuhh Trump administration