Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I love you bernie sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is the only time I've cheered on Warren since her bullshit with Sanders and :lol: loving eat him, Warren.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Main Paineframe posted:

Can't wait to see how many candidates speak Spanish out of nowhere today

I've spent 8 years trying to learn anything in spanish through dozens of different programs and if they figure it out that fast, maybe they can teach me :smith:

Gripweed posted:

Holy poo poo Bloomberg looks so mad

I hope they loving eat Buttigieg too

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: the wild laughter

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

haha just keep loving killing bloomberg warren

they're gonna try to keep stacking bullshit against sanders and we all expect it. I'll be on the ground in SC voting day and in GA on Super Tuesday so I'm sure it's gonna be a blast.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh no bernie's gonna shut down SA

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Haha you had a loving anti-LGBT bigot all over social media that voted for you because she didn't know you were gay, shut the gently caress up Buttigieg.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Sanders just calmly loving addressing everyone coming at him and going haha no hold on let's fuckin talk about this

literally everyone else slips and slides on all the grease around them trying to dodge poo poo. Sanders faces into the storm, narrows his old grandpa eyes, and says "No."

And that's why people love Sanders.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

lol warren's going full suicide bomber

I hope she finishes dead last in Nevada and quits :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh Biden must have been tuned up or something because he's blinking evenly again.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

None of these people look like they sleep

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

yall ever see trading places?

bloomberg's face constantly looks like he just lost a fuckload of money in orange juice

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wait what the gently caress experience do you even loving have buttrat

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pete looks like a dog who just got his toy taken away by Klob

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

berserker posted:

Biden: REMEMBER ME?

gently caress it, if he breaks out into that Coco song and has a guitar stored somewhere to do impressive spanish for the crowd, I'll vote biden.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I have no idea what the gently caress Biden is going to do based on what he just said

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

oh my loving god why not promise them puppies and orgasms while you're at it

who is this and how do I vote for them

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Mauser posted:

why bother with Bloomberg anymore, just get that hoop thing and hook him off the stage already

It's a shepherd's crook and they can absolutely borrow mine for that

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

Bernie and Warren are miles better than anyone else on stage. It’s insane how lovely everyone else is—even if Liz is a loving snake.

if she hadn't done that stupid loving stab to Sanders I'd be dreaming of a Sanders/Warren ticket and it would be incredible.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: 2050.

30 loving years.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

say tortilla, butt.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Every time Biden looks at Bloomberg it's him watching his childhood puppy get run over

berserker posted:

They really refuse to give Bernie any time to respond to anything.

this has been solid throughout every debate

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

when we have children who aren't being allowed to graduate because they can't pay for school lunch, bernie.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Holy poo poo. That's the quote of the night.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

She's so loving worried about childcare when most of us can't even afford to consider having kids.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh my god he's about to rend them all. :chinhands:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Elizabeth Warren has murdered everyone on the stage tonight.

Elizabeth Warren is some kill bill poo poo right now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

she's gonna deck him with the fuckin podium

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh my god my loving monthly emergency test just went off while she was murdering butt

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

One out of six actually supports the power of the people.

I know I'm shocked.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bloomberg is the guy who bitches because his pancakes are cold and gets his waiter fired at ihop

he counts this as a personal victory.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

honey we're polarized because we can't tolerate loving nazis, not because we can't agree about dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Having worked with RAICES too, they really should be protesting en masse outside, too.