Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
both nbc and youtube stream arent working for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Nice got it! thanks

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Bernie taking former mayor butts to school

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I'm a little worried about Bernie here. He can only defend attacks from so many people..but everyone is going after him

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
The more I hear from Former Mayor Butts and Former Mayor Bloomberg, the more I realize that governing a city is nothing compared to the large problems of an entire nation...they have no business being here

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Butt is just flatt out lying here

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, Warren just killed Bllomberg

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Klob down, Bloom down, my money is on Butts going down next

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Delthalaz posted:

Why did Bloomberg spend hundreds of millions of dollars and show up completely unprepared for any loving question at all

he's a billionaire and thinks he's literally better and smarter than everyone else, and everything will work out for him in the end

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Biden's brain is melting again

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Bernie nailed it so hard. god drat

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Bloomberg: the earth is dying very soon. but also I want to use transition fossil fuels for a slow change

butts: the world has a problem right now, in 2020, but my plan has it a solution by 2050 (noteably after the world is hosed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Crumbskull posted:

I keep cracking up imagining the whole reason he is running is so he can make sure there is no deeper investigation into Epstein.

He could probably just pay trump a lot of money and become head of the agency in charge of investigating everything