Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Lol Pete litterally did my "bern this party down" thing. Thanks pete for being the psycopath I thought you were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Angry Bernie get 'em.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:lol: the wild laughter

It was a good line. If only he wasn't a piece of poo poo.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Why does Bernie inspire supporters? Don't you think it's a bad thing that they do stuff?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Shut the gently caress up pete. I was bullshit intel too. I know you're a loving powerpoint gently caress too.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Oh it's this loving metaphore again

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Warren has gone from doing good, to making GBS threads on herself, to giving one of the best responses of the night so far.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Bernie Sanders why are hiding the fact are dying and in fact already died?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
How can the hole be bigger than the entire economy you idiot, you loving moron?
Is there a secret second economy for the country that we're just not told about?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I would be shocked too: You look like your blood is about to pop out of your skull.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Nairbo posted:

Is this going badly for Bernard or am I just over worried

I think he's having a rough night too.

Warren is having a good one.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Yeah, I'm a thousand percent sure Bernie wrote the tax code...

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
He's not out of touch, he's making memes taking our pizza.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

MSNBC just accused Bernie of taking a "position of convenience" because in 2016 he didn't think the person who had the most delegates should be president, but now he says they should. Time to log off!

For those who don't know: His position hasn't changed, just now we're not pre-counting super-delegates.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Office Pig posted:

Anyone who somehow believes this was the ‘real’ Liz Warren and not just more of her hopeless opportunism is more credulous than your average Bloom voter
Both are true.
I certainly believe bitchy contrarian Liz was more honest than Aw Shucks let's Unite Liz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
What if we did disapproval voting where we take advantage that people hate more than they like and you instead vote against people and the candidate with the least amount of votes wins?