Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Starting out strong with making GBS threads on Bloomberg. God bless you Warren and Sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Klobuchar throwing some verbal staplers here.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Man I was mad about Bloomberg being in this debate when actually it's amazing.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Man, you're really hurting Pete's feelings, Warren.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Everyone's about to eviscerate Bloomberg again!

He really should have kept his mouth shut and let people forget him.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

moderators were gunning for bernie, but also couldn't moderate for poo poo, so it degenerated into a bloodbath of everyone including Bloomberg trying to murder Bloomberg at once

later, Pete and Amy attempted to strangle one another to death on camera

This is barely an exaggeration.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
I've never watched an entire debate and felt like I needed a cigarette afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

HD DAD posted:

Bernie’s situation is what the middle class should be capable of in terms of financial power when they reach retirement age. Three “houses” and a hefty savings by the time you reach your 70s sounds about normal for someone who was given the opportunity to save over decades with a living wage.

That opportunity does not exist for 80-90% of Americans, even though that was the relative norm for the (white) middle class mid-century. Instead, Bloomberg and Butt just hammered on “hurrrr three houses” like it was some fat cat hypocritical stockpile.

Also, he lives in two places because of his job. The people in Washington who can do that do it.