Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
NBC YouTube is live right now with a pre show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
This woman on nbc just said “Bernie hasn’t been attacked” 😂😂

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Mauser posted:

Is it a commercial break on the youtube link right now? I got no sound and just a splash screen about watching it on their app

I have the same. Evidently they are trying to push us to the app. Is there another stream on YouTube?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
If you add the NBC app to roku you can watch for free just did it

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Also lol gently caress you bloomer

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

I got to say that to a crybaby Bloomberg supporter on fb the other day. It was cathartic.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
gently caress you Biden you did poo poo.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Bloomberg is done af

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Warren with her who cares about the emails moment

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

kalensc posted:

Can't watch live but which of these are accurate:

1A) Bloomy bombing so hard even MSM spin can't prop him up;

1B) Bloomy terrible but did enough doubletalk to give MSM some leeway like Butts/Klobs in past debates;

2A) It's mostly Warren vs Bloom & Klob vs Butt with Biden and Bernie staying relatively quiet unless directly questioned (or Bloom does something real dumb);

2B) It's everyone vs Bloom and then everyone vs Bernie and the see-saw continues throughout the night

1a and 2b.

He is hosed in the NDA stuff

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I’ve never seen anything like this and I’ve been watching since the 80s.

Like the spiciest they ever got was “you sir are no jack kennedy” kind of lines.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

LeeMajors posted:

Or has ever even been to the doctor and gotten a 700$ bill for a 5 min appt because they hadn’t met a 1200$ deductible yet.

1200! Who are you mike Bloomberg? I have a 7k deductible :(

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I had to mute platitude Pete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Goddamnit there is a lag on the app what’s happening