Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

overmind2000 posted:

Pouring one out for Yang and Steyer, they'll never get to dunk on Bloomberg

Good news, Yang will be there as a commentator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

gently caress YEAH GET EM

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

lmao shut up Klo-wait gently caress I'm the problem now gosh darn it

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

"alright, senator klob Im gonna have to stop you there you're two analogies deep and I don't see any way out at this point other than cutting you off"

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

LMAO BLOOMBERG DONE

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

This is the best debate of all time

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

KILL BLOOMBERG

WATCH HIM BLEED

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

LMAO GET IN THERE

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

THIS DEBATE loving RULES

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

oh no Klob

this is it isnt it

she's done

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

kalensc posted:

Can't watch live but which of these are accurate:

1A) Bloomy bombing so hard even MSM spin can't prop him up;

The stage yelled at him to lift the NDAs against the women he silenced for what he did in the workplace

he's done

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Also I like how nobody would dare say "wow Warren, bullying much?" but still thinks bernie bros just go too far...................

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Karnegal posted:

Unless she trips hard, I don't see how this debate doesn't end with a Warren rebound as Bloomberg dives in the polls. Still gonna be Bernie, but this is going to get her through Super Tuesday

This is actually great news for the Berndog. Pete is the hot candidate right now, but Warren is too low to make a serious contention. Shifting the power between those two further dilutes the moderate delegates against Bernie

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

HEY GUYS THE PARIS ACCORD

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

TTerrible posted:

WHo was Biden referring to when he said Gun manufacturers couldn't be sued?

Our boy

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

BERNIE loving SANDERS

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Amy's so weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

MSNBC just accused Bernie of taking a "position of convenience" because in 2016 he didn't think the person who had the most delegates should be president, but now he says they should. Time to log off!