Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
lol this is going to be outright poo poo slinging fest, it already is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Pete is doing a hard charm offensive here, I have to admit. He’s a piece of poo poo, but he’s weaponizing it here.

Bleh naw, he's so smarmy and plastic. Even Bloomberg feels more authentic than he does.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Bernie's holding the line, he's fine.

Great night for Warren, for whatever that's worth.

Butt is gonna remain the option for old white democrats who like his "apple cheeked spiffy young man in a suit" image. He held his line I guess, his go nowhere line? Maybe he'll pick up more moderate people from Biden/Bloom.

Biden is a sideshow at this point, which is bad for him.

Horrible night for Klobuchar, and yeeeeeeeikessss off the chart bad for Bloomberg lol.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

BillyC posted:

I think that bridge is burned regardless from the left, a few might jump back but I dont think it will be enough to mount the kind of massive comeback she needs.

She just doesn't satisfy anyone, people leaning left are heading to Bernie, and people leaning moderate are going to one head of that hydra.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

oxsnard posted:

Pete didn't shave, he looks even more like a rat

wat kind of man can't pull off making stubble look good???

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Mcqueen posted:

is there just a ton of americans who buy into the 'we can't go too far left or we will lose' thing?

Boomer Dems came up into voting age with Nixon, and spent basically most of their life seeing crushing defeats, one term Carter, and the rightward shift of the party with Clinton.
They're either content with the rightward shift, or suffer some kind of bitchmade PTSD.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Mcqueen posted:

bloomberg....how are rich people so bad and dumb. he's really just here to talk poo poo

makes me sick, us collective cowards

Oh are you a Boomer?
If it makes you feel better younger Dems clearly don't have this infection at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

These are the best things.