Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I just skimmed over the debate. Is Biden really the only candidate who mentioned the Las Vegas shooting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

hhhat posted:

i hate myself so i am watching the replay of this since i couldnt watch it last night

It’s entertaining as hell.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

hhhat posted:

i am seeing people get burnt a lot so thats a good thing

Spoiler alert for how Liz is going to finish this election:

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

hhhat posted:

i dont know the movie
but based on what ive seen so far I imagine the movie ends with that guy telling everyone how much he's secretly hated them all this time, and hugging a vampire?

Clearly you need to familiarize yourself with Monster Squad, the second best movie from 1987 involving a vampire. :negative: