Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Rad Russian posted:

Moderators asked if they're willing to vote against Bernie at the convention if he has the most delegates. They all said yes they will try to make someone else the nominee if that is that case. Also Bloomberg looked like a complete idiot as expected.

wait what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

A situation where Bernie walks into the convention with 30% and Biden or whoever has 29%, I could see a (pre mask slip) Warren coming out as the compromise candidate. It would still be a loss in November but if you squint you can see the argument for it. It's not going to be a 1 point Bernie lead, though.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

GlyphGryph posted:

I think MMP beats out RCV, especially when the short list isn't chosen by entrenched party leadership but through some other system.

I just looked this up and yeah I agree MMP sounds like a good system.