Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
I think NBC is forcing you to use their website and not YouTube (because they can monetize their website better).

It's good when financial interests dictate how to conduct civics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

GlyphGryph posted:

The NBC site don't work.

Disable your adblocker.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Solkanar512 posted:

Did he misspeak? Is it really $450B/year?

He did not misspeak.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Solkanar512 posted:

holy loving poo poo I didn't know it was that loving much

We pay an absolute fuckload of deadweight extra fees in our health system.

Insurance and finance all want their pound of flesh for their services.

It turns out, if you eliminate this vampirism from the system you save billions of dollars.

Bernie is right about this. Medicare for All is expensive as hell, but it costs less than what we're doing right now.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
I know Bloomberg got bodied without my pithy thought but I have to share it because this is Very Bad:

Bloomberg is taking the position that if a woman is harassed but then "voluntarily" enters into an NDA because you handed her a fuckload of money to keep quit, that's just fine.

He's advocating for plutocrats to be able to pay to be above the law. It's the same poo poo Trump wants (and is currently getting), just said by someone who speaks like he can actually read a book cover to cover.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Quantum Shart posted:

Bloomberg could've just spent 18k to get euthanised in Switzerland rather than the 400m to get killed on stage.

:vince:

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
Why was there some booing at the end of Biden's response just now?

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
"I am in top 10-15" of 45.

Not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/1230340201353900032