Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
If Warren's last act is to murder Bloomberg, I'll take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Jay-V posted:

Warren cut down Bloomberg the way Trunks cut up Frieza

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Haha gently caress you Chuck

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Lol Biden with the cheap shot

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Holy poo poo Liz .

Did she overcome the body snatchers?

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Warren, knowing her fate is certain, redeems herself to Bernie by holding off the enemy long enough for him to succeed.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

BillyC posted:

Eh, Liz let the mask fall and became incredibly nasty at her lowest point. I can't trust her, but I'll deffo cheer while she shanks a billionaire on national television.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

uh I was just trying to channel jkrowling I don't know if dumbledore is an anti-Semite :blush:

Now do the goblins.