Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Christ what a terrible lineup of moderators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Pete is such a loving rat

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Lmao even cnn even dropped this poo poo. Sanjay Gupta is on the record saying he gave more than enough

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Is this going badly for Bernard or am I just over worried

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Good god she’s killing him

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
lmao how much of a god complex did he have to have for Bloomberg to think joining this race was a good idea

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That NDA stuff is going to absolutely bury Bloomberg regardless of how much money he spends.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
lmao talking about philanthropy surely can’t win over people. Even Trump didn’t pretend that poo poo would matter with his fake charities

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Watching Bloomberg drop like a loving stone on betting markets is fun

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Bloomberg makes Klobuchar look like a human

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Bernie is crushing the second half. My concerns are gone

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Oh my god this is where Bernie shines