Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

signalnoise posted:

If a kid had a tantrum in my middle school they would wrap the kid up in some carpet and take them to a tiny, completely walled-in cell for them to chill out for a few hours with no supervision. The admin of the program did mock interviews for all the kids one week and when I said I wanted to be a programmer she asked me to give her the first five lines of a program that would generate prime numbers, and when I couldn't (because I was like 12 and had aspirations but not experience) she told me to think more realistically like working at a gas station. The middle school was also a high school, but if you graduated they just prepped you to get a GED because they weren't accredited or something. When I finally got out of that poo poo I jumped from dividing fractions to having to use the quadratic equation and I failed the poo poo out of that grade.

Where the gently caress did you go to school and when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU