Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

I use Tamiya plastic cement and don't have any issues with the models coming off their bases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

I'm selling out of this game as I just don't have the time to play anything, if anybody interested in jumping in wants first crack at this lot before I try ebay.

Core Box
Black Panther/Killmonger
Shuri/Okoye
Venom
Spider-Man/Ghost Spider
Thor/Valkyrie
Loki/Hela
Bullseye/Daredevil
Crystal/Lockjaw
Wolverine/Sabertooth
Cyclops/Storm
Magneto/Toad
Mystique/Beast
Mister Sinister
Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver
Green Goblin
Drax/Ronan
Angela/Enchantress
Kingpin
She Hulk
Ghost rider
Punisher/Taskmaster
Black Bolt/Medusa

All cards and tokens are accounted for. Looking for 750 obo.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

EdsTeioh posted:

Oh man that didn't even dawn on me. MCP it is.

Zerofiend, you parting that out? Potentially interested in Wolverine/Sabretooth and Spider-Man/Ghost Spider.

Ideally no to avoid having to sort out tokens and cards, but if I don't have any bites after a while I probably will.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

SA Mart thread here of what I have left after making some deals locally: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3978312

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Still have some stuff I'm selling off if anybody is interested

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3978312&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Give me Doom and I will play this dumb game.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

I want more bullshit D-grade characters. Give me Darkhawk and The Aquarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Why is the thread title not Assemble Avengers?