Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Is Ghost Rider any good in-game? He's one of favorite characters and I want to build around him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Do I need to scrub down MCP minis before panting them?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I have Ghost Rider and plan on picking up Dr. Strange eventually. Who else should I get to fill out the Defenders?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I own one of the old Ghost Riders. Will I need to buy an entire new figure or I can find the info cards somewhere and use that?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

MCPDB lists Black Cat as a member of Midnight Sons. I'm pretty sure that never happened in the comics, so is AMG just winging it with affiliations?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Just me, or is Blade/Moon Knight sold out everywhere forever

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Do AMG not have the rights to the F4 and Doom or something? It's seems like a big oversight otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Dr. Doom when?