Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
A buddy of mine sold me the core set, Hulk, and some terrain (NYC pack plus Sanctum Sanctorum) for $140 which seemed like too good of a deal to pass up, even if I haven't played MCP before.

Is there enough in there to put together a decent list and take it to my FLGS some night? Or is it like 40k starter sets where you only sort of get half of a playable army and have to fill in the rest yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
I'm a little confused - the rules talk about building a roster with 10 characters, but the most common threat level is 17 - there's no way to fit 10 characters into that.

edit-- Oh a Roster is uh... just a little collection you bring to your FLGS for example? And then the Squad is what you actually play with?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Cool, thanks everybody for the clarification! Just means I need to buy/print more models... I mostly want to play X-Men Baddies anyway.