Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Ogion went on a halfmile or so, and said at last, 'To hear, one must be silent'.

Raged posted:

Just about an hour away from the next big announcement.

https://www.twitch.tv/atomicmassgames

At this point, if it isn't X-men or a X-Men core set people are going to be disappointed.

I was honestly surprised the X-Men weren't appearing earlier.

There's not a lot of chances for my fondest wishes, but I'm hoping out for at least some of them to start showing up. (Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit, Black Knight, Bishop, Merlyn/Roma, Dracula, Nightcrawler, Moon Knight, Odin, Scarlet Witch, Wraith, Brother Voodoo, Shuma-Gorath)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Ogion went on a halfmile or so, and said at last, 'To hear, one must be silent'.

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Good news, Dr. Strange is coming out in a pack with Wang. https://www.atomicmassgames.com/cp23

I feel like they're going to cover some of the main bases first, Marvel characters that are well known or in the movies, and then build out from there. I don't know how much oversight Marvel/Disney have but imagine, people we're pushing movies for first is one of the rules of the license. I doubt it's like Knight Models where they seem to be able to do whatever because DC, lol.

Oh hell yeah, that's a good start. None of my favorite X-Men in the reveal but it's a good sign.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

I finally bought in with Dr. Strange coming out and I'm loving the quality. I was rewatching some MCU while planning out my builds and I suddenly wondered if anyone has sought to create alternate head sculpts? Probably something 3d printed? Would be cool to be able to do a head swap for a few characters.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

Blade reveal was cool but OMEGA RED and CASSANDRA NOVA were loving awesome. Really enjoying how deep into X-Men these game designers are going and how much the miniature designs are improving. Sadly I was just getting started with mini painting when I bought many of these (my Winter Soldier and Iron Man are really terrible) but I'm glad there will be so many great minis coming out to go nuts on.

So I've been trying to follow along with new mini previews, but the MCP/Atomic Mass website absolutely sucks - where can I go to see previews images and such regularly?