Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Hats is a strong man who will be the most balanced person. Possibly ever. From warrior stock I have settled into trying to master Qi. We should be the Cult of Bčn, something that almost assuredly is not self deprecating in Chinese.

Seed yeet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I did what

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hmm...I must be the most beautiful cultivator rivaling the celestial maiden of heaven. It only makes sense.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Cult of Bčn, if solely for the very apt description.

(translate 笨 )

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Even though I am ascending I will still ask the group. I believe that I should head to the village, and try to meet new members.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Let us first visit the nearest village to find more people to kidnap indocrinate enslave educate and teach our ways. Then I will spend my time CULTIVATING

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Farms. I have to fuckin uhhh mooch achieve enlightenment

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What can I say, I'm very egalitarian and care for the downtrodden.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

oh god...I need to think

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

it has to be poop I'm sorry...

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This game is wild

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I must refine my qi...

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sorry I had a brief hiatus! I will make sure I do not miss the latest updates again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Who needs pants, really