Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RedDawn
Feb 18, 2020
A young man who aspires to follow a certain legend, he seeks to master the art of crafting and create equipment and weapons to rival the heavens themselves, and also possess the power to stand in combat with them by his side.

When he arrives at the door of the rebuilding Cult of Ben, he greets the men inside with a simple greeting.

"Greetings, honoured disciples and master of the sect... My name is Huo Zhen. If there would be charity and generosity in the sacred hearts inside all of you, to accept someone like me, I would be owing a debt as great as the heavens themselves."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedDawn
Feb 18, 2020
C

RedDawn
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, it's me, the guy who created Huo Zhen. I'm fairly happy that he's doing something for the cult, although I don't know how to feel that one of his creators was a Feng-Shui disrupting items (is it good or bad for the current situation?). Also, which update did Huo Zhen join at? Just wondering.

Either way, glad to see that this is going well so far, and with all the Demi-Immortals, things are looking up. Here's my suggestion post for Huo Zhen:

He hopes that he will be one day inducted into the gym to start his journey as a cultivator. Until then, he will loyally commit to his tasks, no matter what he is requested.