Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Oh yeah the challenge was just awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Pinwiz11 posted:

It's not as bad as Breastworld. I mean, we got Charo.

You know at least Breastworld made sense in its own demented way.
This was just a nonsensical shitshow which didn’t bring any laughter. Charo shouldn’t have been put in there.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Jan is doing better than Kandy Ho, but she’s getting getting a Kandy Ho edit. I wonder why since she seems pretty great.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I want to know why the hell Bob Harper, a trainer from The Biggest Loser, was directing.

Did Ross call in late/sick and Ru was in a training session with Bob and went ‘Oh you’ll do.’

Will miss Jan.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Maybe for the Black Wedding a Queen could have come out in an oil drenched dress.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Jeff Goldblum looked a bit uncomfortable at the start of the debate. I feel he was expecting a real debate then just leaned into the crazy.

As for the preview for next week’s challenge, I reckon Crystal’s aesthetic is going to be hard to replicate and she might not have a matchy pair of outfits. I really want her to get a win, but at this point; without a win, they won’t let her into the finale.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Guilty posted:

Ginger genuinely should have won her season though, she's genuinely talented

Oh totally, Ginger should have won the crown AND title of Katya’s best friend.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Ru looked so dead behind the eyes during this reunion. What do you think they were on?

Gotta say this reunion wasn’t too bad!

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I wanted to see Crystal’s piñata look pop open. Also her personal lip synch was amazing. Like I sat there the entire time going ‘holy gently caress this is amazing.’

It was like an early Sia music video (Clap Your Hands).

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Still loving Drag Race Canada but this acting challenge wasn’t particularly funny. They also need a writer so we have puns on the runway.

As for All-Stars 5, it’s the Shea/Juju show for me.

The next all stars really has to be an all-winners seasons. Then rested for a few years.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
It was great that Cracker & Juju thanked Shea. It helps Shea’s finale chances.

Meanwhile when Ru is asking Shea about her family she has this odd facial expression that reads like ‘What are human emotions? Ok, remember your training, empty platitude and caring comment.’

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

esperterra posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > TV IV > RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 5 & Canada: Hey hey hey HEYYYY Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-rear end! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKURRR! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles that I discovered Marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying as high as your receding hairline! OKUr! Marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry, it’s almost kinda like your vajoina! Can I get an amen?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger because if it ain’t green, HUH I’m not interested! OKCURRRRRRRR!

This needs to be in a gay museum with a Laganja animatronic.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
THIS WAS JIMBO’S SPECIAL DAY!

Really feels like they want Rita Baga to win.

Also, who on earth booked Tom Green? He really didn’t dress up at all. I will say the only good thing was using his mum to rip into BOA’s awful outfit.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Has anyone else watched the Vegas Revue? Jesus wept. Some of these people seem to be insufferable no matter what they're doing or where they're doing it.

I watched the pilot and Christ it was bad. Forced housewives drama. The green screen confessionals. It was awful. I was hoping it was a special about the Vegas show, but, no.

If they bring it back, make it worse. Add in the biggest nobodies and make them fight even more. Like, Magnolia Crawford going at Serena Chacha for borrowing her dress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Drag Race Holland, They really aren’t hiding that Envy Peru is going to win. It looks like next week is going to be goodbye to Abby OMG.

I’m not a big fan of the host. Why did a random guest judge come in to talk to the contestants and not Fred?