Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

This no moderation, everyone shouting at the same time is bullshit. It’s bad for Democrats no matter who you support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Biden seemed like an honest player when he called out the poo poo moderation ("I guess we just talk over the other guy is how this works?" or whatever he said) and he got some points with me for that at least.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Zotix posted:

I'm looking over my presidential qualities list here... And I don't seem to see calling out moderators in a primary debate as one of them.

I'm not saying he did the best or is the best candidate. All I'm saying is he came across well for doing it, in my book.