Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
please enjoy a donut, or a doughnut, if you wish.

they're made of crisped cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
even though the name implies they are crispy i assure you they are soft.

please, enjoy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:yum:

FutonForensic

iiiit's myyyy cheeeaat daaaaay

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ok, I'm gonna need everyone to roll for initiative and then make an avoidance check to see if you A) get bowled over by the rush of co workers getting after some of them sweet, sweet donuts or B) if you make in the break room first without taking any damage from the rush AND score a doughnut

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
please be sure to leave some of the donuts (i.e., doughnuts) for night (i.e., nite) crew. do not be covetous.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i am also in the break room

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

cda posted:

i am also in the break room

please feel free to enjoy a Krispy Kreme donut before they go stale

----------------

google THIS

Are they warm though this is critically important

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Are they warm though this is critically important

**shoves one into your pocket before you can do a thing about it**

How's that, warm huh?

**Hands you another, equally warm one**

Now we're even, no harm no foul you don't owe me nuthin' i don't owe you nuthin'

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Trying

going back for seconds

Trying

'nutted but i'm still kreming

biosterous

microwaving my krispy kream donut for 2.8 seconds before taking a bite, then letting it cool down until it is once again optimum to microwave it for 2.8 seconds

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ok, I'm gonna need everyone to roll for initiative and then make an avoidance check to see if you A) get bowled over by the rush of co workers getting after some of them sweet, sweet donuts or B) if you make in the break room first without taking any damage from the rush AND score a doughnut

i cast mage hand to get a donut without having to deal with lame co workers. One of the many perks of taking the I.T. prestige class.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Turbo Fondant

you always wanna be the one who bought them, because then you get the free one off the line and you just know there aint no donut like a kreme thats 20 seconds old

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Someone got confused and crisped their cream when I asked for the Krispy Kream, honestly the crisped cream is more sweet and sour like a tangerine and not fresh like a box of the Krispy Kream.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

oh, are you offering me a donut?

no thanks i will get this banana and slink in later to utterly demolish all the stale ones.

i appreciate the offer though

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

come about 3 pm i will morph into Lamar, an elder god of donuts, the galactus of trans fats, and i will consume the withered husks of your 24 pack.

did you hear matt got promoted? hes a good egg

Escape From Noise

Sorry but I am on a diet...mind if I lick your fingers?

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sorry but I am on a diet...mind if I lick your fingers?

all are welcome to suckle

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

impressing my cowkers by making a little donut car. using the fdonuts as wheels and a chocolate bar as the body of the vehicle

Manifisto

"krispy kremes are in the break room!" I yell frantically while pointing in the direction of the wrong break room

ty nesamdoom!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
INT. MESS HALL

MOUSE bursts into the room, interrupting dinner.

MOUSE
Krispy Kremes are in the break room!

All at once, everyone bolts for the door.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Turns out that working at a Krispy Kreme while in college will not only ruin their personal brand of donuts for you, but in fact, all donuts will be ruined for the rest of your life. And yes, Krispy Kreme always has donuts in the break room, and no, you will never lose that 20 pounds you gained simply by working there. In conclusion: GOD drat YOU, KRISPY KREME! GOD drat YOU TO HELL!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sneaking into the break room by crawling in on the dropped ceiling, pushing aside one of the ceiling tiles, and casting down my fishing rod to discretely steal me a 'nut

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

sneaking into the break room by crawling in on the dropped ceiling, pushing aside one of the ceiling tiles, and casting down my fishing rod to discretely steal me a 'nut

me, licking my lips at the prospect of the last donut in the box. a sound at the far end of the room distracts me (possibly a pebble landing on a ceiling tile?). I turn back and there is nothing there . . . except, perhaps, the fleeting memory of a "yoink" noise

ty nesamdoom!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Bonaventure posted:

please feel free to enjoy a Krispy Kreme donut before they go stale

ie krispy

google THIS

Putting cake in the conference room and making people choose.

Trying

cake has higher highs but much lower lows than donuts. i'd nut, personally

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Putting cake in the conference room and making people choose.

Sandwiching a slice of cake between two doughnuts

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

oh but seriously I posted:

cake has higher highs but much lower lows than donuts. i'd nut, personally

i nut every time i hear someone say those magical words: krispy kremes are in the break room

----------------

Turbo Fondant

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

impressing my cowkers by making a little donut car. using the fdonuts as wheels and a chocolate bar as the body of the vehicle

i mean you'd need a few chocolate bars to pull that one off, presumably

like a couple ohenries for axles, a kit kat floor pan and i guess some bounties or eatmores for the panels

Turbo Fondant

wait this isn't i like cars thread

Manifisto

Bonaventure posted:

i nut every time i hear someone say those magical words: krispy kremes are in the break room

hmmm yes, exactly the guy we want near the donuts

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

NumbersMatching320 posted:

wait this isn't i like cars thread

it is now!

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

SWEET

(Opens box to reveal a dozen assorted instead of glazed)

What the hell is this

vanisher

Who in the heck put these donuts in here I'm trying to take a nap on this disgusting used couch the manager found by a dumpster three years ago

Manifisto

the cows are in the meadow,
the pigs are in the sty,
krispy kremes are in the break room,
no need to question why

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

I cut my mouth on the krispy part

Hold on those were the ones from last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Firing up the small grill and breaking out the ground beef, cheese, and bacon I carry with me at all times in order to make a Luther. Look who's laughing now, Carol!